• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Boat NPC

Lifestyle2

Reaction score
Hey, i've a small issue and its the boat npcs. The problem is, they are the same as rl, they cost and the dosent travel everywhere.

Question is: How can i make them travel everywhere and cost 0gp?

Thanks in advance, Lifestyle!

data/npcs/scripts/boat.lua

Lua:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

function onCreatureAppear(cid)			npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid)			end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)		npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid)			end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)		npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)		end
function onThink()				npcHandler:onThink()					end

-- Don't forget npcHandler = npcHandler in the parameters. It is required for all StdModule functions!
        local travelNode = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'carlin'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Do you want to sail to Carlin for free?'})
        	travelNode:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, level = 0, cost = 0, destination = {x=32387, y=31820, z=6} })
        	travelNode:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, reset = true, text = 'Then stay here!'})

local travelNode = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'ab\'dendriel'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Do you want to sail to Ab\'dendriel for free?'})
        	travelNode:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, level = 0, cost = 0, destination = {x=32734, y=31668, z=6} })
        	travelNode:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, reset = true, text = 'Then stay here!'})

local travelNode = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'venore'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Do you want to sail to Venore for free?'})
        	travelNode:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, level = 0, cost = 0, destination = {x=32952, y=32022, z=6} })

local travelNode = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'thais'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Do you want to sail to Thais for free?'})
        	travelNode:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, level = 0, cost = 0, destination = {x=32310, y=32210, z=6} })

local travelNode = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'darashia'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Do you want to sail to Darashia for free?'})
        	travelNode:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, level = 0, cost = 0, destination = {x=33289, y=32480, z=6} })

local travelNode = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'edron'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Do you want to sail to Edron for free?'})
        	travelNode:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, level = 0, cost = 0, destination = {x=33173, y=31764, z=6} })

local travelNode = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'goroma'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Do you want to sail to Goroma free?'})
        	travelNode:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, level = 0, cost = 0, destination = {x=31994, y=32565, z=6} })

local travelNode = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'port hope'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Do you want to sail to Port Hope for free?'})
        	travelNode:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, level = 0, cost = 0, destination = {x=32527, y=32784, z=6} })

local travelNode = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'ankrahmun'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Do you want to sail to Ankrahmun for free?'})
        	travelNode:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, level = 0, cost = 0, destination = {x=33092, y=32883, z=6} })

local travelNode = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'svargrond'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Do you want to sail to Svargrond for free?'})
        	travelNode:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, level = 0, cost = 0, destination = {x=32431, y=31162, z=6} })

local travelNode = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'liberty bay'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Do you want to sail to Liberty Bay for free?'})
        	travelNode:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, level = 0, cost = 0, destination = {x=32285, y=32892, z=6} })

keywordHandler:addKeyword({'sail'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'I can take you to Carlin, Ab\'dendriel, Thais, Port Hope, Ankrahmun, Darashia, Edron, Svargrond and Liberty Bay.'})
        keywordHandler:addKeyword({'job'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'I am the captain of this ship, ask me for travel or sail to see where i can take you.'})
        keywordHandler:addKeyword({'travel'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'I can take you to Carlin, Ab\'dendriel, Thais, Port Hope, Ankrahmun, Darashia, Edron, Svargrond and Liberty Bay.'})
        -- Makes sure the npc reacts when you say hi, bye etc.
        npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

OR!

data/npcs/captain chicken.xml

Code:
<npc name="Captain Chicken" script="data/npc/scripts/default.lua" walkinterval="0" floorchange="0" access="5" level="1" maglevel="1">
	<health now="150" max="150"/>
       	<look type="134" head="114" body="0" legs="85" feet="114" corpse="1313"/>
	<parameters>
		<parameter key="module_travel" value="1" />
    <parameter key="message_farewell" value="Good bye. Recommend us if you were satisfied with our service."/>
		<parameter key="message_greet" value="Hello |PLAYERNAME|. I can take you to: {Thais}, {Venore}, {Carlin}, {Edron}, {Ankrahmun},{ Ab dendriel}, {Port hope}, {Darashia}, {Svargrond}, {Yalahar} and {Goroma} for free." />
		<parameter key="travel_destinations" value="liberty bay,32285,32890,6,0;thais,32311,32210,6,0;venore,32954,32022,6,0;carlin,32388,31821,6,0;ab dendriel,32733,31669,6,0;ankrahmun,33092,32883,6,0;darashia,33288,32482,6,0;edron,33176,31765,6,0;port hope,32528,32784,6,0;goroma,31994,32565,6,0;svargrond,32343,31106,6,0;yalahar,21346,21168,6,0;" />
	</parameters>
</npc>

Last edited:
yes, some people are really like this :/

Well it's fixed and ya, newbies are like this until they got the knowledge. I'm atleast greatful for the help i'd get than being a cocky retard? :thumbup:

Just 1 more question, to make them there all the time i'd have to open up the map in editor and add the npcs there? Coz /s <npc ID> will just make em spawned until restart?

EDIT: Yalahar seems not to work >.< He dont send me there :p

14:54 Captain Chicken: Do you want to travel to yalahar for 0 gold coins?
14:54 GOD Humoristen [10]: yes
14:54 Captain Chicken: It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Back