• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

boats, lots and lots of boats

otuserbyme

Reaction score
I was wondering if you pro mapper peoples can do some boats, nothing but boats, big 1's, small 1's, facing different dirrections. Maybe even do some dock areas as well but Id love to have some premade boats to use for map imports.
So far only my canoe has stayed afloat, all my other boats look like crap and I had to sink em ;)

ya I read that 1, if you would have looked it would have saved you some time typing <_<
well does anyone have any boat type map or such out there, I found a port of mozettlan (bad spellin I think for me) map but couldnt dl for some reason
Ive still been trying to make some but they still look like boxes on the water except now they have a sail ;)
Any help greatly appreciated

ya I read that 1, if you would have looked it would have saved you some time typing <_<
well does anyone have any boat type map or such out there, I found a port of mozettlan (bad spellin I think for me) map but couldnt dl for some reason
Ive still been trying to make some but they still look like boxes on the water except now they have a sail ;)
Any help greatly appreciated
He sent you that tutorial so you can learn it yourself.
We're not gonna make everything for you people.

Those "pro" mappers got there with doing it themselves and looking at how other's did, not by asking people for maps...

Back