• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Boldmans'revenge over and out

i killed him so he leave :(
and no aol dude cmonn dont leave u give good exp :( and u trap your self to good :S

Ok as the title says i quit this ot now , It was fun time here, in the last time i let a friend kill me from 236-160 so he would gain levels and now i give away my char to Sevyn Myth and hope he will have a nice time here.

Bye all :)

Who were u on Twin? Boldman what?... Oh nevermind the dude that we rooked, aight... gl hf , don't come back... unless, u have 2kk xD

over and out kthnxbye

jo emo, learn another way to earn cash as payments. Youve never changed lol
Seems you just know how to get lvls but not cash. I thought you'd left twifysoft? Or you got emo again and came back? Make cash urself and dont take it from others like you always did

Who were u on Twin? Boldman what?... Oh nevermind the dude that we rooked, aight... gl hf , don't come back... unless, u have 2kk xD

over and out kthnxbye

HAAHAH u always make me laugh, did I geted rooked by you?:) no I let my rl kill me, and who even are you on twinforce? and if I would come back I never would need to pay you ;)

The day I would pay you Emeo then I go and kill myself cause I would feel so fcking ashamed over that I did pay you :)

over and out kthnxbye

hahaha, always the same funny to see this guy believe he has power :D

anyway bye joel och ses ikväll :dddd

Back
Top Bottom