• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bomberman, capture the flag, survival arena, blue vs red etc.

BorkaOTS

Reaction score
Hello otland people.
I have to request scripts mentioned in the name of thread (Bomberman, capture the flag, survival arena, blue vs red) but not only for my own sake. I know these are one of most needed scripts. I find it very useable for other otlanders and having these pinned in forum is good thing. I know it is possible to find these scripts by using search bar but i found 0 results when it comes to TFS 1.0+. TFS 0.3/0.4 versions are not working properly so if you could post updated versions me and big other noob developers would be thankful.

Bomberman- no need to describe, everyone know how2play

capture the flag-The event is a fight between two teams. each team goal is to capture the other team flag and score a point against them, giving plenty of opportunities for team fights. There is also a path over the bottom of the blue team which leads to the red team castle. once one of those teams hit 5 points against the other team the event will be finished and the Wining team will receive the reward.

survival arena- one man play, player have to win against stronger and stronger waves of monsters. Each wave is stronger. Thing like beating record of wave as red message for everyone would be nice thing.

blue vs red- player goes into tp. automatically change outfit to red/blue and keep teams in equally. players fight vs each other until one team gain 100 kills.

I think that some other event scripts that i havent mentioned would be ok to post too.

If they are not working properly in 0.3 / 0.4 then you should post them in support and let it be known the changes made from the original script, as for 1.x I've seen these events on servers that use 1.x I'm sure they have their reasons for not sharing the update version of the script. (although I made not agree with it)

Back