• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

TalkAction Bomberman

Hey, Cykotitan, can you please look at page 12 and read about my problem. Im sure it doesn't take up much of your time solving it xD. I think someone else had the same problem, but you just commented some other post and didn't tell what was wrong :).
Other people also had those errors, I can't reproduce them on 0.3.6pl1 and therefore can't help you fix them.

I don't know if it's possible for you to upload a fully working server with Bomberman. Maybe there is some small change on your server or something that is different. Would be very kind of you if you could do that. I downloaded TFS 0.3.6pl1 and didn't apply any changes to the lib files. And in bomb.lua I changed all positions, for me it seems like the getPlayersInRange function doesn't work properly, cuz it don't recognize a[1] as a player id.

Can Someone help me with the lever please it doesn´t work:S maybe i put it on wrong map.... please tell me what i need to do

Please Cykotitan, can you upload a fully working server with fully working bomberman, or just fully working bomberman server? That would help alot,I think :p (I will rep ++ the one who does that xD, maybe not Cykotitan cuz "Cykotitan has a reputation beyond repute")

They're only download it from grim ots project. We've made it first and they only are idiots...

but emm i cant find war crystal in my items.xml.. im using 8.54 tfs 0.3.6

but emm i cant find war crystal in my items.xml.. im using 8.54 tfs 0.3.6
Then you haven't updated your items.xml :p
Code:
	<item id="10570" article="a" name="war crystal">
		<attribute key="weight" value="145" />
	</item>

Then you haven't updated your items.xml :p
Code:
	<item id="10570" article="a" name="war crystal">
		<attribute key="weight" value="145" />
	</item>

well well :p then i needa find one , are u sure it works with 0.3.6?

There shouldn't be any errors as long as you configure it correctly.

It's will be nice, if You can add:
* many gamerooms, when someone is using a switch, script drawing to which room the players will be teleported
* a "singleplayer" - one player VS monsters. Monster can't stay at the bomb, can't be killed by weapon, one hit ("touch") - player is loosing. After the player kill all monsters, there are creating teleport to the next room.

Sorry for bad english! I think that You know what i mean.

Back