• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Book of softcores

HAHA best planner/leader: mehmetcik and pierce? the only reason that anyone in the entire world would think so is if they were the only leaders/planners u have ever had jesus fcking christ

Remember back to Vaandals, Macan. Renton was a better leader than Pierce cause he cared for his team!

BEST KNIGHT: Renton

BEST PLANNER/LEADER: Mitch
BEST GUILD: Vaandals (Softcores), This is England (Twinforce)
:p

Last edited:
BEST KNIGHT: Mervul Second
BEST PALADIN: Crawd(Alex/raud both good)
BEST SORCERER: Molotov,Poseidon
BEST DRUID: Schteekarn, (he didnt have dash i think xD)

WORST KNIGHT: Razino
WORST PALADIN: Aap
WORST SORCERER: tony as sorcerer
WORST DRUID: Don wuang,Dirty Sanchez, all druids played by tony..

BIGGEST LEGEND: Oantastlig, original owner. ekkesiva slekke xD

BEST PLANNER/LEADER: Alex/zaud (used to be good like 1 year ago xD), Schteekarn, lenki/vasadu, Surarn and mitch to.
BEST GUILD: heat and the guilds we had before that guild with swe team.
WORST GUILD: this one is hard cause theres many xD ill say wpierdol.

you sure do know alot of exynia because its you? :D

:D Yeah ^^ But I think Im playing better than some of the other listed Knights there so I just put myself in my list :thumbup:

Haha Made me laugh :D
Do you think about something like Temeraire? ^^ But the old owner of Temeraire was kinda good. Im talking about Gorm. I remember when Tony gave me a Video of his team on rl Tibia where he was playing Tyra the Druid while in the end of the video the credits clearly said that Tyra the Druid wasn't played by Tony ^^

BEST KNIGHT: Mervul Second
BEST PALADIN: Crawd(Alex/raud both good)
BEST SORCERER: Molotov,Poseidon
BEST DRUID: Schteekarn, (he didnt have dash i think xD)

BIGGEST LEGEND: Oantastlig, original owner. ekkesiva slekke xD

BEST PLANNER/LEADER: Alex/zaud (used to be good like 1 year ago xD), Schteekarn, lenki/vasadu, Surarn and mitch to.
BEST GUILD: heat and the guilds we had before that guild with swe team.
WORST GUILD: this one is hard cause theres many xD ill say wpierdol.

Are you fucking serious?? Why do people think Alex is good!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!????????
Svenska gay

he was in my team at that time retard. Btw heard you got soloed by Gotack today, Nice pvp

What?
HAHA
I got soloed by gotack?
WTFXDD

Haha
I heard Zang got killed in a 2vs3 fight :D

btw i wasn't playing Razormax when 3ppl ran from north gate to thais with follow on eachother and ue combo script mexican style.
It's more a proof of not having PvP :D

We wanted to lose PZ cause we had to log everyone. They failed at Killing Cincy who was standing afk IN southgate while we were running through thais. omfg They failed so hard today in fucking 20minutes xD
We had laughing flashs x'D and I just wanted to PA a guy who sold my rl 16 exp scrolls xD

Mar 13 2010, 20:31:12 Killed at Level 250 by Apocalipsis SOLOED

fucking brazil so bake ur own cookie, gogo use combo script with follow atack and do it for your nationality. Ashame that you are even speaking my language!!

btw it wasnt me on Razormax or who has been on sonic boom meanwhile???
Go get a bit brain retard. Sorry you're not getting homeschooled and ure brasil

fucking brazil so bake ur own cookie, gogo use combo script with follow atack and do it for your nationality. Ashame that you are even speaking my language!!

btw it wasnt me on Razormax or who has been on sonic boom meanwhile???
Go get a bit brain retard. Sorry you're not getting homeschooled and ure brasil

each day with better insults ;p

Are you fucking serious?? Why do people think Alex is good!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!????????
Svenska gay

dno but about year ago when outcast was 400+ players alex was good commander and player, now that hes fjortis havent seen him fighting etc xD

@skyrazor, nop i havent seen temeraire fighting only seen that char being sold in forums xD

and im serious any char tony playes sucks balls, seriously the whole ot knows it..

asså alex e duktig på detta hor spelet, lirar vastoria med han vi kör eks o han kaan spela shieeet

Last edited:
dno but about year ago when outcast was 400+ players alex was good commander and player, now that hes fjortis havent seen him fighting etc xD

@skyrazor, nop i havent seen temeraire fighting only seen that char being sold in forums xD

and im serious any char tony playes sucks balls, seriously the whole ot knows it..

Just one kid doesn't know it and he's brasil ^^

Not to bash or anything, but every time Alex is given a character he manages to go die a number of times while accomplishing next to nothing.

Back