• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Boondock Saints vs Kamikaze

next time dont block eremo neither, gosh loosing to these kind of noobs makes me feel as bas as ztekarsven :s

none of us blocked eremo,infact some of us including myself went wihtout aol cus we couldnt buy..

some ppl are whining that we were with more...
who is always sneaking with 10+ vs 1?

You want us to come to yalahar with 4 ppl?

Cuz after ob we killed Magma with 4 ppl, then some more frags while more people joined. In the end u finally came at yalahar, were we fragged ur members like rats. Unfortunately we got in a bad position and u came with 25 ppl again. Defense was only option, we took a few frags there and died.

Atleast we dont disband guildwar when stats aint good.

well, in ob quantity > quality always

its proven like X times already, on real tibia on softcores and here
but well cu soon on battles :]

you guys knew how many of us were online. instead of sneaking you should get all your members online. (and to the one who said sneak is sneak and ob is ob: next time we will just come with half of our team. will be a fair fight.ok? NO.bye.)
gl next time!

i gotta ask why did u guys have to disband so the first war went off?? because we was leading with 14-0 or what?

Back