• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Boots of Waterwalking mystery?

Evan

A splendid one to behold
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
CipSoft can't have added that for no reason.

NZzvh.jpg

Addon 3 etc, theres a lot of stuff that has been added with no explanation.

i know, i noticed it was in the market too! Must be a way to obtain them, or they wouldn't of added it to the market.

Wrong, if you search, every item that currently exists with a name is in the market, obtainable or not.
It's not in the market for a purpose it's in the market because the item exists & it has existed since 7.4, they may eventually do something with the item obviously but think about it 7.4? xD
There was probably a purpose for the boots & CIP may have just scrapped the idea but kept the item as an inside joke.

Edit: Here
Unobtainable Items - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more
Search them all :>

I know all the unobtainable items, the reason why I'm showing this picture is because it has 5 charges.
We would have not known ANYTHING about it if it weren't for the market system.

I know all the unobtainable items, the reason why I'm showing this picture is because it has 5 charges.
We would have not known ANYTHING about it if it weren't for the market system.

uh? The items on display in afew places, has been for years.

- - - Updated - - -

this item has been in tibia since 7.6 right?

It's a void waiting to be filled. - same goes for several things. For example, there is a door on the map somewhere, I believe in Port Hope, which requires level 600, but there's nothing on the other side (at least that's what I have been told). There's a purpose, they just haven't gotten around to it, yet.

Maybe you can do 5 steps on water with them? then drown :D

It's a void waiting to be filled. - same goes for several things. For example, there is a door on the map somewhere, I believe in Port Hope, which requires level 600, but there's nothing on the other side (at least that's what I have been told). There's a purpose, they just haven't gotten around to it, yet.

That's the level 999 door :>

uh? The items on display in afew places, has been for years.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you not understanding what I'm saying?

Anyways, found that the Ring of Wishes has 3 charges.

Are you not understanding what I'm saying?

I do, i don't think you're understanding what am saying.
We have no idea if the boots always had 5 charges, there was no way of knowing, maybe in the creation of the market & the "detail" option, CIP was not thinking about some boots they made way back in 7.4 lmao

Boots of water walking, level 999 door, the PAC man arena in Ankrahmun, the portal in that one room in rookgard, spikesword in rookgard
In my opinion there all fun things they were probably added as an inside "Joke" but then again maybe not, maybe some are maybe some arn't, maybe some are just scrapped quests or quests that were never finished completely.

There are alot of quests in Tibia that haven't been done, there are quite a shitton of quests actually that no one have been able to do, if there even doable.

- - - Updated - - -

When a genie is found, what does he give you? 3 Wishes, again it's probably a joke xD

- - - Updated - - -

If you're interested though i'd seriously recommend.

http://www.nightmareknights.com/historyprojects/itemhistory.html

Gives you a really nice rundown of old historical things in tibia, it's quite cool :p

Last edited:
I do, i don't think you're understanding what am saying.
We have no idea if the boots always had 5 charges, there was no way of knowing, maybe in the creation of the market & the "detail" option, CIP was not thinking about some boots they made way back in 7.4 lmao

Boots of water walking, level 999 door, the PAC man arena in Ankrahmun, the portal in that one room in rookgard, spikesword in rookgard
In my opinion there all fun things they were probably added as an inside "Joke" but then again maybe not, maybe some are maybe some arn't, maybe some are just scrapped quests or quests that were never finished completely.

There are alot of quests in Tibia that haven't been done, there are quite a shitton of quests actually that no one have been able to do, if there even doable.

- - - Updated - - -

When a genie is found, what does he give you? 3 Wishes, again it's probably a joke xD

- - - Updated - - -

If you're interested though i'd seriously recommend.

itemhistory2

Gives you a really nice rundown of old historical things in tibia, it's quite cool :p

I guess it turned out to be misunderstood, basically all I was saying was that if it weren't for the market system, we wouldn't have known that the boots had 5 charges.
Your response sounded like we knew about it before the market system came out.

Yeah, lots of mysteries, I've been a HUGE fan of these things.
While I've spent so much time on a lot of things, I'm currently trying to find the 6th tile for Demon Oak.
Also, I'm trying to figure out how to get "His true face" achievement.

Ahh, the old Nightmare Knights, I was in that guild for a short while.

Amusement has that tendency. He's a smart ass. :rolleyes:

:w00t: i like to jump people.

I guess it turned out to be misunderstood, basically all I was saying was that if it weren't for the market system, we wouldn't have known that the boots had 5 charges.
Your response sounded like we knew about it before the market system came out.

Yeah, lots of mysteries, I've been a HUGE fan of these things.
While I've spent so much time on a lot of things, I'm currently trying to find the 6th tile for Demon Oak.
Also, I'm trying to figure out how to get "His true face" achievement.

Ahh, the old Nightmare Knights, I was in that guild for a short while.

I always loved, Spike sword in rook, the weird hidden place east of thais at the troll cave, you must exani hur "up & desert dungeon probably because i spent alot of time as a free account.
Also beholder language is cool & the excalibug story.

Yea i heard demon oak still hasn't been completed, it was on release but they changed it, am glad they didn't realise it publicly.

Exactly, all these unobtainable items were probably some ideas of CipSoft that have never been implemented, also that door requires level 999 to pass by. Back in times there was a bug on test server due to which one of players reached 1000+ level and passed the door, the magic force field behind the door didn't work.

I know Demon Oak was completed on release by some people on Amera, but after they changed it I heard a lot of people saying that the 6th tile was simply a random spawn (and I think I remember a couple of people saying they completed it as well). Now you have to kill 6666 Demon's I believe.

There are two ways to complete the demon oak.
  • Find that random 6th tile
  • Kill 6666 demons

Back