• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bored

hmmm.

Black Ravens - 27 people.
Equilibrium - 69 people.
Flawless Victory - 65 people.
Infectious - 41 people.
Orange Message - 36 people.
Rebels - 35 people.
Synthessis - 33 people.
Unstoppable Original - 85 people.
Vanquish Flow - 36 people.
Violent Saints? - 100 people.
Warning School - 54 people.
Hardcore - 16 people.

noob calar went to telania and now some noob teams are preparing something, so just wait.
@Zzon and Insanity,
u know if ppl from Wipe will come back when telania go down? I heard that shock will be here again.

We are waring a bit Alex. Msg me here or in-game if interested.

sorry that we try to make the game fun and make wars ?

dude we're not a trade team. Every one in guild was found through friends and 2 from forums that turned out to be good players, everyone knows someone else in guild one way or another :) its a strong team and growing

Best thing is 2 players from Wipe Again went to Onlypolaczki Trade guild huehue ;D

As "our" guild is not realy traded, we got some friends and friends of friends.

Nevanah; Dude you got a thread on the forums saying

"

Requirements to join :~

Must speak fluent English.
Must use Ventrilo (You dont have to speak but listening helps alot)
Must be active in PvP as much as you are PvM
Must be active in general.
Must be friendly to other guild members.
Be available when called upon for PvP Battles etc."

Trade team blz

I'm fixing a team with some friends now just tell me if you wanna join :p We are going to war vs this Infectious and the other noob teams left on this ot

just fixed vt and guild fixing some ppl now:p

carlzzon säg till om du vill joina

You still made a thread on a forum to get ppl, that is just to loooow

it was before i started to lead the team bro, Still i am recruiting people yes. but only mates from guild members or people i know they have war experience. we go have nice warmode with ardexius :>

- - - Updated - - -

I'm fixing a team with some friends now just tell me if you wanna join :p We are going to war vs this Infectious and the other noob teams left on this ot

kurwa me is noob team ;/

@Zzon and Insanity,
u know if ppl from Wipe will come back when telania go down? I heard that shock will be here again.
Nope Wipe Again wont comeback unless someone else leads the team, but i guess atleast 10-15 of us are going to quit tibia after telania.

Nope Wipe Again wont comeback unless someone else leads the team, but i guess atleast 10-15 of us are going to quit tibia after telania.

Hai Calar I wubz jo :]

Ont: Neokiddo; You even wanted me to join your team. The guy that you deleted from Shocks vent and was madpissed on. If you try to get enemies (dont say anything else) to join your team then you're just as desperate as that thread.

Hai Calar I wubz jo :]

Ont: Neokiddo; You even wanted me to join your team. The guy that you deleted from Shocks vent and was madpissed on. If you try to get enemies (dont say anything else) to join your team then you're just as desperate as that thread.

already forgot about the thing happend in shocks ventrilo, logged in shadowcores and saw u with a hearth on my vip. but it doesnt matter u dont have to join ;> i just wanna make fun wars ingame not on forum

and i didnt consider u as a random flandie, but i could be wrong ;<

if your getting a team to war some peeps, i'll join you bro

- - - Updated - - -

don't leave babyyyyyy, or i'll come wales and rape you.

Call us trade team or what ever you want.. It really doesn't matter, does it?

We're looking for wars not forum fighters to judge us, kthx.

Back