• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Bosnian Native Chat

Jagkanprata

Banned User
Reaction score
I suggested this at Otfans to, since I wont be there anymore, wanted to request it here :D

I will still need a list with 15 active members from Bosnia, the list on the first page has inactive users.

HERE:
Then you should F*** yourself since im serbian so is cyco.. and were living in bosnia.. kid's.. wtf is with you i mean like THE GOD DAMN WAR DESTROYED EVERYTHING!!!:ninja:

@Tala~ name it Ex. Yugoslavia chat since its pointless to name it bosnian since there are serb's/croat's/bosnian's(muslims)

1.Enriel
2.Janga~
3.Pro Warbringer
4.andii95
5.Fellesh
6.Cykotitan
7.Amer Ice
8.ShawEdo
9.Cirtaboy
10.Razov
11.Jupa
12.Elite keffy
13.Svenskunge
14.Gemo
15.Nop
16.M4t30 <- Croatian but they speak the same language
17.kgasic

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah count me in! Im Serbian! Cao! (Should be named Balkan Chat XD)

I will still need a list with 15 active members from Bosnia, the list on the first page has inactive users.

It shouldn't be Balkan chat.. its Bosnian chat and I dont see there are Serbians welcome? <_<

Then you should F*** yourself since im serbian so is cyco.. and were living in bosnia.. kid's.. wtf is with you i mean like THE GOD DAMN WAR DESTROYED EVERYTHING!!!:ninja:

@Tala~ name it Ex. Yugoslavia chat since its pointless to name it bosnian since there are serb's/croat's/bosnian's(muslims)

1.Enriel
2.Janga~
3.Pro Warbringer
4.andii95
5.Fellesh
6.Cykotitan
7.Amer Ice
8.ShawEdo
9.Cirtaboy
10.Razov
11.Jupa
12.Elite keffy
13.Svenskunge
14.Gemo
15.Nop
17.kgasic

Last edited by a moderator:
My vote to moderator of that forum goes to CYKOTITAN! (no one else)

@Tala~ name it Ex. Yugoslavia chat since its pointless to name it bosnian since there are serb's/croat's/bosnian's(muslims :mad:)

1.Enriel
2.Janga~
3.Pro Warbringer
4.andii95
5.Fellesh
6.Cykotitan
7.Amer Ice
8.ShawEdo
9.Cirtaboy
10.Razov
11.Jupa
12.Elite keffy
13.Svenskunge
14.Gemo
15.Nop
17.kgasic

Who is Janga~? There is no member named Razov. A lot of users in your list are also inactive, here is a list of them:
andii95
Fellesh
Amer Ice
ShawEdo
Jupa
Elite Keffy
svenskunge
kgasic

I'm also pretty sure that Cirtaboy doesn't speak Bosnian.

im inactive? i sign on once/twice a day usally unless im busy with commitments in rl

Last edited:
Come on tala, give us a spamboard menz ;/
Norwegian got 12 threads, dutch 49, portugese 54, I bet we can beat that in 1 month ^^

Tala, I'll make u a list then ..

1. Nikodada
2. Cykotitan
3. Pro Warbringer
4. Shadowsong
5. Jagkanprata
5. kgasic
6. Enriel
7. Coolguy
8. barker

People post! And I add you! :)

Last edited: