• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Boss spawns

brunaodocrew

Reaction score
What do you think about the guys who leave their chars stopped bot 100% away in respawns Necropharus, Demodras and others?

In my opinion it should end, because as it is forbidden to stay botting 100% away, should be forbidden to leave the character standing in the bot waiting to respawn.

I agree with u, because I'm br and on weekends i have to wake up like 6am to try take the boss but some guys left your char 100% and this is so bad and make be so much hard to take the boss, and one thing that I think is the most important is the botters on Lich Hell because i wanna try tame undead cavebear but always have some botter and kill him, I think is time to finish with this

I agree with u, because I'm br and on weekends i have to wake up like 6am to try take the boss but some guys left your char 100% and this is so bad and make be so much hard to take the boss, and one thing that I think is the most important is the botters on Lich Hell because i wanna try tame undead cavebear but always have some botter and kill him, I think is time to finish with this

Yeah, lich hell is full of botters.

If they are AFK and have a bot performing actions for them, they're violating the rules. So if you push them and they move back, or attack them and they autoheal without responding (indicating they are potentially AFK), you can report them.

As of the last update, Necropharus and Demodras don't necessarily spawn on the same place anymore too. The time they spawn at is also completely random, meaning it cannot be predicted by anyone so there's no point in trying to wake up at odd times to check it.

It was pretty hard to get undead cavebear but now with necropharus have the double of the people because now have same guys that are not doing the task but are there hold your respawn just to kill the necropharus and also the undeads cavebear and i already report but didnt happen nothing

I know Tala, but all of they ppls are 100%, because all of them stayed with "Anti-Idle" to not log out, and "reconnect" at server save

- - - Updated - - -

And of course they are with auto heal, if they had not, i would kill everyone

On dara Necropharus spawn there are always some noob chars, when u enter suddenly 3 high lvl players appear and killing you xD

It was pretty hard to get undead cavebear but now with necropharus have the double of the people because now have same guys that are not doing the task but are there hold your respawn just to kill the necropharus and also the undeads cavebear and i already report but didnt happen nothing

U re fucking retard. 24\7 exp on dragon lair thais and wait for demodras, so gz post -.-

Back