• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bossess..

Virczek

Reaction score
I need monsters : annihilon, ferumbras, ghazbaran, hellgorak, latrivan, madareth, massacre, morgaroth, orshabaal, ushuriel, zugurosh.I need lot of this monsters.. RL lot..
Please make it so all the lots, for those of TFS. These are not needed me, I want to have the flight as rl.
For help me.. rep++ for u.

LOL

next "gm noob" who thinks that don't know anything about lua and even about making monsters...

Learn and do it yourself -,- If we gave you, you would just paste it to your "pro ots" and earn nice money ...

Not.. ;S I 'please' you .. about this because I do not have time .. : / And how could someone do this for me I would be grateful.

I don't have time too but I work on my OTS in my free time, I've been working during X-mas and now I see effects

Do you want to have good ots?
If you do so , then you have to work and learn about that in your free time...

@up: you should get used to seeing every day a lot of people like"gimme gimme, I want!!!"

normally I ignore them but sometimes someone has to tell them that nearly nobody wanna help them if they get money for that...

I remember 8.1 ots when you had to host ots at home and there weren't so many tutorials, to make script you had to sit and try to write it...

Month by month it's getting worse :(

Great... ;s I don't me think for this.. And closed your mouth pls.. ;s
I search rthis bosses ;/ Help Me plz I rep++for you ;)

Back