• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Boston True or fake?

I could swear that they were following them prior to this attack?

Thats whats been said by the media, about a year ago tamerlan was under heat {for extreme civil radicalism, which was reported from russia to the us} as well as the mother. They must have let them go under radar, seeing how they had a good amount of security in attendance, whether or not they were prepared for the bombing beforehand.

It's not fake, it really happened.
2 people (Tamerlan and Dzhokar) placed bombs in Boston and it blew up during the marathon.
Tamerlan was killed a couple days later in a firefight with the police, Dzhokar escaped and was captured hours later.
Russia warned the US Government that Tamerlan is dangerous, US Government ignored or forgot about it.
There is no hocus-pocus Illuminati crazy ass batshit here, it was just simply a terrorist attack.

Look at the website : Boston Truth Revealed - Imgur

You're telling the story of the media.
The website is telling the story of the conspiracy people.

Which is true? You tell me. This shit is confusing.

I tend to sit in the middle, most likely things turn out as 6 of one, half a dozen of the other

A lot of bs in there also..

bullshit is everywhere.
Creappy is when the "live" sendings show him alive then, he died from the bullets and the car
I watched some liveleak vidoes about the cameras that were there and some was like wtf... this looks so fake and the other were like real shit.

But was what Craft doing there if you think its was true?

Back