• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bot, bot, bot me a river

TrojanK

Reaction score
Everyone is botting and I'm tired of it. Unskilled idiots running around and acting like they actually are good with their selfheal and paralyze script, magicwall counter, hold target and all kind of crap.

So make all kind of bots illegal, it's just ruining the fun. I'm sure alot more ppl do think like me, so try to change the rules asap

You were my sun, you were my earth
but you didnt know all the ways I loved you, no
So you took a chance, made other plans
But I betcha didnt think that they would come crashin down, no

You dont have to say, What cha did
I already know, I found out from HIM
now theres just no chance
with you and me
there will never be
dont it make you sad about it

you told me you love me
Why did you leave me all alone
now you tell me you need me
When you call me on the phone

Girl I refuse
you must have me confused with some other guy
the bridges were burned
now its your turn,To cry

Bot me a river
Bot me a river er er
Bot me a river
Bot me a river er er
YA YA

You know that they say somethings are better left Unsaid
It wasnt like you only talked to him
And you know it
(Dont act like you dont know it)
all of these things people told me
keep messin with my head
shoulda been honesty
then you may not have thought it

with you and me
there will never be
done it make you sad about it

you told me you love me
Why did you leave me all alone (all alone)
now you tell me you need me
When you call me on the phone ( call me on the phone)

Girl I refuse
you must have me confused with some other guy (not like them baby)
the bridges were burned
now its your turn to cry

So
Bot me a river
Bot me a river er er
Bot me a river
Bot me a river er er
YA YA

Oh
The damage is done
So i guess i be leavin

Oh
The damage is done
So i guess i be leavin

Oh
The damage is done
So i guess i be leavin

with you and me
there will never be
dont it make you sad about it

So
Bot me a river
Bot me a river er er
Bot me a river
Bot me a river er er
Bot me a river
Bot me a river...

Great Lyrics :)

Do you even believe on what ur saying, make ppl stop use bot? good luck. On real tibia they can detect it and make massban, still ppl use bot.

what should this server do you think, any advice?

this is just tibia nowdays. And if you got so good pvp you shouldn't care about cheat.

and the only reason its allowed its because it can't be stopped ^^

puss

Do you even believe on what ur saying, make ppl stop use bot? good luck. On real tibia they can detect it and make massban, still ppl use bot.

what should this server do you think, any advice?

this is just tibia nowdays. And if you got so good pvp you shouldn't care about cheat.

and the only reason its allowed its because it can't be stopped ^^

puss

It will be a chance of gettin caught, it can't be stopped but it is possible to decrease the numbers of people using it. It's worth a try, atleast they can get banned for using it.

Seriously you are a retard if you think that it should be legal just because people will do it anyway -.-

ppl don't care if its legal or illegal , its a game!

Seriously you are a retard if you think you can make ppl stop bot

ppl don't care if its legal or illegal , its a game!

Seriously you are a retard if you think you can make ppl stop bot

Atleast some botters can get banned for doing it right? I never said that it was possible to stop bot, but it is possible to decrease number of ppl using it. I guess you are one of the guys who can't play without any bot. Btw tell me the disadvantages of making it illegal

I agree, you can't stop cheaters completely but as trojan said you can decrease the numbers of people using bot by making it illegal

Did any of you play before the hotkey system was implanted? These were the real pvp times, since hotkey system tibia has lost its glory.

Everyone is botting and I'm tired of it. Unskilled idiots running around and acting like they actually are good with their selfheal and paralyze script, magicwall counter, hold target and all kind of crap.

So make all kind of bots illegal, it's just ruining the fun. I'm sure alot more ppl do think like me, so try to change the rules asap
I belive you are one of those Unskilled idiots running around and acting like you are good with your selfheal and paralyze script, magicwall counter,hold target and all kind of crap? :eek:

I think GMS no give a shit about what u guys sayin they just do what on ther minds this fucked up team

I belive you are one of those Unskilled idiots running around and acting like you are good with your selfheal and paralyze script, magicwall counter,hold target and all kind of crap? :eek:

I know for a fact that trojan don't use any kind of bot in battles

CIP is adjusting tibia to bots, if they didn't want people to bot they could easily do it, but if they will they'll just loose people. Softcores can adjust their client to not let people use bot but they simply don't cuz they loose people. Think about that;).

Back