• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bot ot not Bot?

Alfa Cento

Reaction score
Hi guys. That's me again :)

I saw some posts commenting about OTs that allowed bots and some that does not.

My question: Do you like a server that allow bots or do you prefer no bots? Why?

Thanks!

i also want to know, but in my xp the bot allows the server to have more people on what do u tink?

fuck bots... why would you even "play" a server when your bot is doing all the work.

This question is too controversial. There will always be ones for and ones against. To get a better statistic you should make an anonymous poll instead. Which, in fact, I will do in a moment.

but what about facts and mesurements? in youre servers what happen? you allow bots? did you have a lot of botters ?

Fuck bots yo.. I absolutely hate bots and anyone who uses them, even though the vast majority of people use it ._.
Like why even play a server when all you're going to bot? OMG SO MUCH FUN GUISE. I BOT ALL DAY I'M SO GOOD.
"Im so pro at pvp" LOL okay sure. More like your bot is doing everything for you.
Though I understand cause sometimes servers have some repetitive shit so no wonder people will bot..
But bottom line is that people will bot no matter what you do so...
It's pretty much about who has the best scripts and can bot the most characters (cough cough deathzot)

Instantly Delete any account that Bots, that is my oppinion as its simply not fair.

However, if you are having a real-map server, its basicly tibia and all about gaining faster lvl to pvp or atleast pvp, then people will bot.
A custom map or greatly customized server is a new experienced and should ofcourse not allow using bots.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

People should make a server in a way that it's not good to hunt on 1 spawn for days/weeks. Like experience for exploring areas and experience for quests and npc missions.
If it gives more experience to do other things, less people will bot (cave bot).

Back