• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bot Paralyze Punisher (Issue)

iDramatiik

http://realia.no-ip.info/ RLMap 10.41 Free Points
Reaction score
Hello everyone I am wondering if anyone has any knowledge on where to locate/edit/alter/delete what ever script or file it is that in the 0.3.6 TFS CD distro's that says that if a player botting is caught healing paralyze too fast it will lower their basespeed.

For example I have a level 300 that once the thing in the console says he has been caught lets say 51 times as he gets caught more it gradually lowers his basespeed.

I always find him botting which I don't mind at this point but he's running like a level 8. LOL

I think it's a good punishment its until you relog but I would like to raise it because you achieve this level 8 speed in just about 30 minutes.

Not sure if I explained myself enough but let me know guys Thanks alor!

Never heard of something like this, but as @Aleada said check creaturescripts and also your mod folder or could it be something in the source code?

Back