• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

¿ Bot ?

Using unofficial software it's allowed but as long as you aren't AFK cavebotting.
Like COMBO BOTs aren't allowed, you may be jailed for doing this and AFK Botting.

Played with the hands, learns to avail yourself by yourself, your satisfaction will thank you ;)

PD: Best TibiaBot 4ever: the hands :p

Well, there are 2 dominating bots, which I think...
Is XenoBot and iBot...

There was a crack for iBot but the creator of the crack is working on it, but don't execpt it before new year or so...

So XenoBot is a pretty simple bot, worth it's money, there's no crack that I know of...

@Combo Bot = Ban and not jail as I remember it...

@Botting, yeah it's legal till you afk bot, so if you don't wanna get jailed, don't...

Is XenoBot and iBot...

There was a crack for iBot but the creator of the crack is working on it, but don't execpt it before new year or so...

So XenoBot is a pretty simple bot, worth it's money, there's no crack that I know of...

@Botting, yeah it's legal till you afk bot, so if you don't wanna get jailed, don't...

I losed the link, of the official forum of crack ibot, can you give me the link ?

Is XenoBot and iBot...

Aren't you afking botting if your playing another game while botting?
Your afking botting all the time when you bot haha ^^

Aren't you afking botting if your playing another game while botting?
Your afking botting all the time when you bot haha ^^

Probally I did, but did someone catch me? And if I AFK botted and wasn't at computer, I could take my punishment, already did a few times :)

Back