• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bots on server's

Faptastiik

Reaction score
Hello guys. I have question to you. How many (in %) player play on bot (100% afk). Because i want play manual (take bot only for heal) it's good idea or no? :)

clients:
7.4 around 20-30% people bot
8.6 elfbot 100%
10+ 50% afk 50% only heal
real tibia > 90% afk 10% players

Thanks for nice info, but on Shadowcores how many players play on bot (100% afk) and on bot (example for heal only) ?

Thanks for nice info, but on Shadowcores how many players play on bot (100% afk) and on bot (example for heal only) ?

A LOT of people leveling there are botting, some afk, some semi-afk checking their screens every so often because it's only an OT. Every person on the OT most likely has TibiaAuto though, as it's free and works with the latest clients.

When I playd on shadowcores Mark and some other GM visited me, was there at all times so diden't get caught.
But tbh why fight the botters, its not gonna do you any good, when I worked on sweddys swev.se server Milice(A great programmer) worked on the client side, and created new clients almost every week, and they still could bot, diden't matter what he did.
Might be abit easier now with OTClient if you use a creaturescript and check if they are using OTClient to login otherwise dismiss them.

I like 840 servers, not alot of botters(compared to 8.60 and 8.54) and there isen't any cooldown systems or any of the new crap added.
Remember an ot named legendOT, loved that ot.. :) 840 custom map.

clients:
7.4 around 20-30% people bot
8.6 elfbot 100%
10+ 50% afk 50% only heal
real tibia > 90% afk 10% players
I'm sorry to say you're wrong, I dont know about any older client then 8.60 since I never play those old school servers.

on 8.60 there is alot of botters for sure, but it's for sure not 100% botters only, there is some manual players aswell, I would say around 70-80% are botting on client version 8.60.

on 10.0+ client version I would say around 80-95% are botting. I think some people dont use the newer bots because they can't buy it or just dont have the money for it. I remember I was using Tibia Auto when cipsoft had 8.60.

People dont always bot on 8.6, its pretty much based on how you set up the server. If its doing the same thing over and over, people will bot.

People very often use ElfBot servers 8.6 and not only. Do not like people who use ElfBot and others.

im just saying all 8.6 servers are full of elfbots with aims so if you wanna go on war or anything no chance without team with elfbots or magebomb or uber players :D

Whats the point of a game when you dont play yourself? Botters on my server are getting deletion and ban for sure. It's not fair to other players and they actively use huntinglspots.

Back