• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Botter DOWN Cry is free

miguelshta

Solutions
Reaction score
Soloed
2a5n3w5.png

ndotp0.png

The tibia detracts time to go to school and learn how to count, a pity... Anyway not is great kill a botter with 4~ ppl ;)

I have personally seen other people kill u and I have personally killed u myself botting Sea Serpents 100% full afk. Funny seeing u making a thread called "BOTTER DOWN CRY IS FREI" Kinda ironic eh?

I have personally seen other people kill u and I have personally killed u myself botting Sea Serpents 100% full afk. Funny seeing u making a thread called "BOTTER DOWN CRY IS FREI" Kinda ironic eh?

By his definition of solo'd I solo'd him the other day when we killed him :D

u killed me botting? ok w8 for more man

I don't know why but this guy get excited a lot after killing someone.

Poor guy, havent you learned that 1+1+1+1 is 4 and not 1?

He though 1,111.

And also I agree with Zacker, in this world 'cry is free'. Of course it is, I don't have to pay any payment or something like this D:

OnTopic: I think for killing an elite knight less than level 200 you don't need 5-10 people for killing him, and of course, he was AFK so you could waste his supplies easy with 2 people :p

He said soloed because in page there's no most damage, only say soloed by trujz no because he soloed him, and trujz(alfaomega) its a fucking noob pinger same as chente :D

Back