• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Botter List.

Moovoo

Reaction score
en galen levlare > Frosts/vdl
mage rikkjard > m lvl bot
weezi > m lvl bot
moewie > paralyze script
makt > paralyze script
cripsoft > healing bot
krigaren > botting at nightmares
kalle granat~ > botting ancient scarabs
tjaapie > botting vdl
elajt > botting vdl
fatality > botting m lvl

post all you know i would like to see people who get mentioned here to be watched more

Last edited:
Houndish, could you stop make lies about me?

Thanks.

I'm still not lieing, you got banned about 1 week ago for using cheats, and you'v said personally to me you did bot when I was about to quit.

I was in your ventrilo aswell and heard some fun things about you all, Crawd got banned on 100~ because he botted Bog Raiders.
All of you use cheats and dont say your not because I'v heard alot, want me to bring more stuff to forum? :thumbup:

~Houndish

Why should I ask when your the one who denies it?
I think your afraid about your "reputation" on a ot-server.

~Houndish

Krigaren why do you deny it?

Btw, to the GMS; I got a screenshot where a guy named Weezi tells me he's using bot, message me, and Ill send you the screenshot!

Loco

TJAAPIE is a botter-frost dragons(okolnir)

here for all ppl look how ppl dare to using bot. we need to w8 something like 5 min to look that tjaapie log in again...i guess hes bot yells "disconected" and he just wake up.

bottingisbad.cam

hi>thx>bye

Back