• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Botter Report: Bryan Elgenderz

thomasvv321

Nobutada, Thorin Oakenbow
Reaction score
This guy was stupid enough to admit on Help channel that he bots full-afk during the nights.
2n8t.png

so what? you can bot afk if you wanna it ?
Actually, you can't.

I quote:
"Third-party software that performs actions for you (also known as Bots)

Performing actions such as killing monsters or casting spells while being idle from the game is never tolerated.

Keep in mind that using third-party software to control at least one character while you are logged into other characters will always mean that you are idle on at least one of them, as you can not actively play on several characters at the same time. In such situations, all of the characters you are logged into are violating the rules.

Interesting note: It is not illegal to use a bot to assist your gameplay as long as you aren't idle from the game and it doesn't violate any other rule." - Rules - ShadowCores

You can bot AFK if you want to just like Roffball said but it is illegal to bot afk and if you get caught then you'll sit in jail and clip your toenails.

Actually, you can't.

I quote:
"Third-party software that performs actions for you (also known as Bots)

Performing actions such as killing monsters or casting spells while being idle from the game is never tolerated.

Keep in mind that using third-party software to control at least one character while you are logged into other characters will always mean that you are idle on at least one of them, as you can not actively play on several characters at the same time. In such situations, all of the characters you are logged into are violating the rules.

Interesting note: It is not illegal to use a bot to assist your gameplay as long as you aren't idle from the game and it doesn't violate any other rule." - Rules - ShadowCores

it is gm doing something you do not have anything to do with it

it is gm doing something you do not have anything to do with it
As players we are free to report people violating the rules. Could you now go back to the LunarForce section of this forum, please?

Why does he have to go to lunarforce section?

Maybe you move back to br forum ?

You can bot AFK if you want to just like Roffball said but it is illegal to bot afk and if you get caught then you'll sit in jail and clip your toenails.

what a life man !!!ima go bot afk now my toenails need a good clipping :D

As players we are free to report people violating the rules. Could you now go back to the LunarForce section of this forum, please?

hahah why go back to lunar? i got char to war on shadow. but ppl are to scared to war and to much charlovr :)

Back