• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Botters fight.

TriamerA

The Mystic One.
Reaction score
So what's your best way to limit poeople botting?
Banning people at Ots isn't really good way to stop them botting.
Rather to make them leave, change server.
I've limited Train Botters but I'm thinking about cavebotters too without banning them.

What do you think about making people loss stamina 10x faster,
and the only way to refile it is to use !stamina stamina needed to get max

Feel free to post your ideas.

Yea, you're right. You shouldnt ban cavebotters, in training rooms you should have the new anti afk system and thats it. Maybe you should wait to get around 100 - 200 players and then start banning. But i aint banning any cavebotters on my server, only namelocks, anti paralysers, combobotters and that kind.

Yea, you're right. You shouldnt ban cavebotters, in training rooms you should have the new anti afk system and thats it. Maybe you should wait to get around 100 - 200 players and then start banning. But i aint banning any cavebotters on my server, only namelocks, anti paralysers, combobotters and that kind.

Agree!

I've limited Train Botters but I'm thinking about cavebotters too without banning them.

+1.

there are some creative ways:

in a dragon lair you could create a Dragon or a Dragon Lord with the same name as the original monster but very very slow and in the same time invencible. But this would affect gameplay and mostful the RPG.

The idea I used to implement in my servers were sending simple mathematical questions to players every 20 minutos, like "10 + 3" or "5 - 2". And player should answer !13 or !3. They were allowed to miss the answer one time, in the second they'd get instant killed. Second time would be a ban.
Remember to send these messages by animated text (like damage) so bots won't catch and allert players about it.

Auto 100 dontlist | say !stamina wait 13371337

Instead have a random question like every 1 hour open a Dialog in front of the player with a question like 3-1?

And then players which want to get free and fast passage to depo or temple just wouldn't answer ;s

Back
Top Bottom