• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Botters -.-'

ersen

Reaction score
I have thinking some time on tibia and my think have becom angry

I have found many boter for every day and i make control and r plus report and i write name and why ban
but now one wek same people same bot
same cave
why gms dont ban afk botters?
this si not fun

2v8sp49.jpg

im no kidding this is no fair thei havee cheat to level 200 300 400 500 600 700 900 1000 but i play regular only lvl 150 in on week they one week have level 400 500 600 bannnn

Ye, especially Shadowcores botters are lvl 500, 600, 700, 800. Oh and i forgot this 1000lvl super master elder sorcerer who bot since server started. Check out lvls on hs and check them once again in next two- three weeks. How big is difference? And if yo're unhappy cuz those guys who have been reported by you didnt get banned, turn off the pc, turn off the lights, sit on your bed and start crying.

man i was thing cry wil help my situaton if u know but was not to help me so much
so i just wana for ask gms ? to check for more boters or some like that

Yours
//Wielky

it ain't hard to make a noob char and kill all the botters that are where your trying to hunt.

Cry is free, so is kill.

man i was thing cry wil help my situaton if u know but was not to help me so much
so i just wana for ask gms ? to check for more boters or some like that

Yours
//Wielky

LEARN ENGLISH OMG

Oh my gosh, bro stop writing this shit. I had to use translator to get that. U should to go learn some new words in English. I'm not good in English but im not insult someone better than me in this language that he don't know how to even speak English.
3x English ! i won 1:0 !

Oh my gosh, bro stop writing this shit. I had to use translator to get that. U should to go learn some new words in English. I'm not good in English but im not insult someone better than me in this language that he don't know how to even speak English.
3x English ! i won 1:0 !

At lest i am try for the Engrish languag
but stil i can understood and say some meanings of life
of u ?

yea yea u know i can help u
thx

/wielky

Back