• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@botters

ronnielund

Reaction score
HoI!

Im new at shadowcores, ive read many threads that this server is dying.
I dont agree. This server is the greatest ot out therr, aint no other that can compete.
The only problem i can see from playing this short time is the amount of botters!
Is it legal to bot? One guy told me it isn't legal If you are fully afk. At every spawn ive gone to there is atleast 1 afk botter. Gorma/demona/quirefang for example.

I dont see the problem, make someone that has time one day every week and go look all the comon spawns and bann the players that are fully afk?

Or what do you all think?

Kind regards ron

Im not crying about it. I just think it would be more players and more fun to play here If you get rid of some botters. If no actions are taken against botters i will do the same as everybody else.

When the GM's were active they put the AFK botters in jail for 12 hours~. Although there's no need to make rules because everyone will break them anyways. SERVER DOMINANDO FATIMA CHICKENS KKKKKK SIM POR FAVOR

When the GM's were active they put the AFK botters in jail for 12 hours~. Although there's no need to make rules because everyone will break them anyways. SERVER DOMINANDO FATIMA CHICKENS KKKKKK SIM POR FAVOR
GM ? whats this
i never seen

Back