• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Botters..

Eppan

Chueppan Production
Reaction score
Don't act like you haven't found botters, banning 20 players just prooves how bad you guys work and how hungry you are to not loose players. Let's not talk about cave botting for a moment, and let's focus on combo bots, auto attackers. What are we, the normal players that are against bots going to do if we're getting a dick stuck into our asses due to this? A record of 20 players banned?

I don't complain, but atleast show some more compasion before you'll end up like any other 8.5 server full of botters, be unique and ban the fuck out of everybody.

You have Talaturen, one of the founders of TFS, so ask him if he can throw an antibot system or something.

Anyway, can't wait to hear your replies.

Eppan.

See, even players notice it better than you. It aint hard to understand that NOBODY sits behind the computer for 4 days straight if they do, ban them for being nerdish.

Don't ban players using bots, make your server a place where people doesn't need to bot.

How? Simply, atm people actually botting with sds on frosts/warlocks/dls, make their loot not profitable for spamming sds till botters are out of cash, make creatures that are harder to bot on, like behes~, Demons to loot much more to motive people hunt manually.

I can promise you that u rather server with botters than empty server, and banning key player on some team, will lead to him and his team leaving the server.

90% of the community uses unnoficial software to play, so stfu. Banning all botters would end up with an empty server. Bot is part of tibia nowadays, wether accept it or leave tibia.

Because you guys don't know how to play without bot and are under 14 years old doesn't mean everybody else are similar to you. I bet if there's stricter rules, many of these botters would apply to them. But since there aren't any strict GMs here, just from time to time, everybody will continue.

So do you mind eating a cow's shit and drink his urine, might make your speach a little better next time. Hopefully.

90% of the community uses unnoficial software to play, so stfu. Banning all botters would end up with an empty server. Bot is part of tibia nowadays, wether accept it or leave tibia.

if bot is allowed the server dies anyway..

1: Many people bot, manually players quit because of the bot.
2: botters quit because they get bored, they never do anything, so they start to Pk around
3: server is 10x more dead than it would be if bot would lead to deletion.

Yea, tibia is starting to sux..
first CipSoft ruing it and now botters..

Bot will and always will be a part of this game, however. It's the owners responsibility to take care of them. Banning 20 players when they login after some days of inactivity just prooves how bad they work. As a player myself I've found atleast 50 botters that are banable, what if I were a GM?

Still waiting for a reply though.

I'd say they should ban whining kids like you. Have fun playing the game with disadvantages :) Hope to see you in battles. Ops, I'm sorry, you can't fight cause you can barely keep up with others and you'll die when you drop your guard for 1 second.

I started using bot when i understood that over 50% of the community are botters. Why should I be without any advantages? Trust me, if the server will get a custom client (making it bot free), there will only be 20 people online.

Damn the Tibian community have a statistic of 90% kids or what? I don't give af uck what you say? You're shit in my eyes just like any other dude that try to defend bot. I got alot of friends botting for the same reason for you, but if the GM is strict enough they wouldn't be.

And wars without bot, are so much more entertaining, for the sake of no noobs like you can enter it.

Damn the Tibian community have a statistic of 90% kids or what? I don't give af uck what you say? You're shit in my eyes just like any other dude that try to defend bot. I got alot of friends botting for the same reason for you, but if the GM is strict enough they wouldn't be.

And wars without bot, are so much more entertaining, for the sake of no noobs like you can enter it.

I was good at pvp before I started using bot and probably still am. Bot or not, the thing is, tibia's pvp got ruined when they implented the current hotkey/aimbot system, but you didn't prolly even play back then. I know that if the server would go ANTI-BOT, I and many more would just change to another server, not that hard.

They should not focus on botters, atm the things most in need of being fixed is the paralyze and the side step.

You guys are so fucking stupid. If you ban all the botters, this OT will be just like Softcores. You should be banned for Combo Bot though. If you wanna play without bot go play real tibia and stop bitching and complaining.

Mured you're so cool and good. Very intresting that you think real tibia has less botters and that Cipsoft got the same intention as I do. They couldn't care less about botters just as Moonhawks staff members, waiting more than 24 hours for a reply about such hot topic just explains what kind of a server this is.

But if you guys defend botting, it's up to you. No wonder Tibia still got players online, due to your bots. And noob fighters like you who have to use a tool to sd / mwall or combo.

@Moonhawk staff

Find people botting, ban 10% of them, keep the players happy!
[sarcasm]
EVENT! is what makes us happy[/sarcasm] Yet no reply, and they are active on other threads, very pathetic of them. I do not even take the server seriously nomore.

Back