• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Botters?

Is it great that people bot?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I seriously hate botters..

There can be level 50+ hunting in Rotworms and force noobs to stay outside.. wtf seriously..

I think Cip is way to nice towards botters, they should make mass deletion instead of mass ban.

if it's waste of time, then why even create an account?

Seriously, Botters is the lamest thing ever! "I got life" is an pathetic excuse!

You have any idea how it went once botters came?!
Before the first bot came it was fun being lvl 30 in real tibia!
but now days you're still a noob even you're lvl 150+

Botters made items cheaper, higher the avenge skills per level and a lot more...

Yes fuck you all botters for ruin the tibia I remember!

Because of botters tibia implented the hotkey fucking idiot aiming shit

I don't really care because one day Tibia might shutdown...
Have you noticed the drastic drop in players over the last 5-8 years? Open-Tibia for the win!

@RealSoft,
Stop complaining so much, jesus man...go buy some tampax and STFU!

Bot in Real tibia: IF you bot in RL tibia you prove that you have a life.
Bot in Open tibia: if you bot in Open tibia you prove that you have a life..
and you cant play tibia for fun.

Agree

I don't really care because one day Tibia might shutdown...
Have you noticed the drastic drop in players over the last 5-8 years? Open-Tibia for the win!

@RealSoft,
Stop complaining so much, jesus man...go buy some tampax and STFU!

Lol'd

Last edited:
I hate them because if they are high lvl u can´t kill them or sometimes in rookgrad...tHEY bot at rats..

Bot in Real tibia: IF you bot in RL tibia you prove that you have a life.
Bot in Open tibia: if you bot in Open tibia you prove that you have a life..
and you cant play tibia for fun.

No sense at all lol. I bot on all server that I play (if I play) just for war not to enjoy the RPG lol. &' botter have no life? Maybe some don't but I bot and go to work/school and have real life and shit. Believe it or not. This is my opinion.

I seriously hate botters..

There can be level 50+ hunting in Rotworms and force noobs to stay outside.. wtf seriously..

I think Cip is way to nice towards botters, they should make mass deletion instead of mass ban.

Imagine how much gold he can carry? XD

Back