• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Botting Discussion

I bot cuz the game sucks at low level >_> when you're around level 100+ the fun begins.

@MTDew I agree GMs should not have been removed and if CIP cracked down on botting I would for sure play fairly again.

@Eazy M Nigguh please

@Blazed Druid idk why your talking about otservs when this is about real tibia hence why it's in the tibia section

What I think about botting and using it for war is that you dont have a choice, i mean in a PVP situation.
The person with bot got prob: Anti-para, Autoheal, Magicwalltimer, Autossa?? Whatever...
The guy with bot can just focusing at pushing and sding while the guy without bot needs to: Cure the paralyze, Heal himself, Trash himself so he wont get pushed on mwalls(Since you can make perfect pushes with magicwall timer), and ONLY defend himself. The guy without bot dont even get a chance to attack back if theres a 2v1 situation maybe.

I personally think all bots should be removed IF cipsoft(maybe?) made it funnier for us to gain exp.

I have played tibia since 2004, When i first started playing i didnt even know that bots exisited for atleast the first 2 years. Then i slowly started to see players whp where always lower level than me start catching up untill eventually overtaking me by a huge margin. After a chat with a few some admitted to me that they use this programme called TibiabotNG so i went to google search found and downloaded the bot and there i was amazed that this programme could do all this hunting/healing etc for me.

after a few deaths, trail and errors i was away and closing the margins my friends had made on me with this bot. When TibiabotNG ended and lordofwar stopped updated his bot i quit playing tibia untill around 2011. where i started again playing manual.

I played for about 3 months and to hell with it, trying to exp manual with so many bots at spawns was almost impossible to gain any decent exp so again i went on a search for a bot. And found blackd. I used that bot again for 2 years then i started loosing account after account due to this automatic detection tool they have or claim to have. After loosing 3-4 accounts in 1 year i started to play manual again. And i am enjoying it, Infact i am now forever reporting bots because i can see what harm they have done to the game even tho i was once a botter,

Even tho now i can say it is no chance i will ever become anywhere near the top higscore players levels without using bots, manual players can never compete with bots thats a known fact. all i can hope for is tibia to catch and punish everyone who bots so maunal players have chance to reach the highscores someday.

But with all that said, I still bot on OT'S

Botting is an option for lazy people after a surtain level, exp is hard instead of leveling a character from 200 to 201 in 5-8 days manually with a reasonable time database, with bot for 26 to 36 hours non-stop botting is quicker so that shows the lazy person making a bot level for (s)he, in other words it is reasonably true.

I don't understand how you come up with the term "lazy". I enjoy manual leveling, but as I work 35 hour weeks, try to finish my college degree, and take extra classes such as; Adaptive Tactical Leadership and Military Marksmanship, I find it hard to keep up with my friends and enemies. I disappoint in logging on not being able to experience the team hunts that they go on, and therefore bot to maintain progress. I believe your statement for it being lazy is justifiable to a certain extent, but there are a few people who don't use it carelessly and aggressively. I enjoy the time I spend manually hunting, and feel more satisfied after actually earning something, but I also appreciate the bot to keep me up to par.

I'd rather be low level by myself than bot my way up to the "top".
I have found out that RL tibia is a hell lot of fun with nice guilds on optional pvp worlds...
I was only lvl 20, yet always hanging out with guild members, chatting, having a beer and trashtalkin...and eventually level up :) Yet everybody in the guild acknowledged me just the same as the others, since all of us had a long and hard way to the top.. And eventually all of us will be high level. But hell thats not the top notch about this, its the people you hang out with! I met a cool guy named "Art Featherpitch"(lvl 100+ so not too high in bot terms)... He showed me around in any tibian city for appeox 5 hours to find a house for me <3
Thats the people

Back