• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Botting from scratch

Delirium

OTLand veteran
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello.

Just made a new account and I am going to start botting all day long. I'll be using Tibiabot NG (yeah, I paid for it). I need some suggestions before I start however:

• How much time should I bot each day?
  • Should I buy a premium account or no?
  • How much time would it take me to get a level 50 sorcerer if I bot all day long?

Feel free to suggest whatever you wish.

Yours,
Nikolas.

Aw, i could of given you my key for free. I've never used it after i brought it, haha.

Okay.

• I'd say a maximum of 16 (Safe number, not too much, not too little.)
  • Premium will help you level faster, but again it's money you're paying for a game. If you bot you can collect cash than buy premium for ingame money.
  • 50 Will take about Two Weeks on average.

Goodluck.

And where's a mage supposed to hunt on free areas? Rotworms I suppose?

You didnt have to spend money on the bot :D
you can get it for free as long as your friend hasn't used recovery key in 1 month.
You just get the link he copy/pastes to you after he requests a new key with your fingerprint.

:)

I can get you free Elfbot key...

Anyways, you should never get below 15 hours of stamina. Because it looks really suspicious and because you only get half the exp.

I can get you free Elfbot key...

Anyways, you should never get below 15 hours of stamina. Because it looks really suspicious and because you only get half the exp.

Seems interesting, can you PM me with more info about the key?

You should be boting 6 hours each day (this way you will always have full stamina next day)
like boting for 20 hours on 2 days, then you'll have very low stamina left and therefore you will need to wait many days to get a decent stamina again.
And full stamina means 50% more exp :D
I'd say premium is very important for a sorc.
Level 50 would take maybe 3-2 weeks from scratch or even more since a sorcerer without money is kinda slower than other vocs.
You will definitely need elfbot for a sorcerer tho.

Good luck getting past level 25 sorcerer without premium.

Bro, listen to me, look at holmans thread, he does many new moneymakers
what class are they? knight,

do like i did, i was lvl 8 and started rl tibia again, ive got the ng rec from my friend, ive botted to lvl 51 on like 2-3 weeks, and ive got rare set with 1kk+ soft boots bp of holding and tons of other stuff too, well i started rich, ive bought my eq and such, it got from 1kk to 300k, and by botting on that knight ive got 1kk again, JUST BY BOTTING XD!

so if you want a high lvl there you could go afk easy and such, do a knight, ive never skilled and ive got 60/60, its bad but i will skill up them when i start again, thats just my botting skills haha

For botting would be better a knight or a paladin. Knight would be better. But choose at your like. Don't bot more than 8h a day.

Well I want to start with a mage. I've heard that if I bot on rotworms & make runes simultaneously it would be good, what do you think?

Well I want to start with a mage. I've heard that if I bot on rotworms & make runes simultaneously it would be good, what do you think?

Your mana regeneration is going to be 2x slower than a premium player, that's why it's going to be difficult. Like someone said, if you had softboots and enough money to repair them frequently, then I guess you'll do just fine at rotworms.

Use a weapon, this is the best easiest way to level up a druid / sorcerer until you have enough cash.
That's what I normally do until level 30~ then I train my magic level.

Yeah I botted venore swamp trolls till about 30 using a spike sword on my druid and then I worked magic levels. but it's not too hard to do a druid just dont count on making money like you would botting a knight, it's much slower.

Hello.

Just made a new account and I am going to start botting all day long. I'll be using Tibiabot NG (yeah, I paid for it). I need some suggestions before I start however:

• How much time should I bot each day?
  • Should I buy a premium account or no?
  • How much time would it take me to get a level 50 sorcerer if I bot all day long?

Feel free to suggest whatever you wish.

Yours,
Nikolas.

MSG me and i help

1. 8h 16 is to mutch if you wont play 16h for atleast 2 years lol..
2.prem in lvl 20 and also promotion
3. all day long maybe 1-4 weeks but bot cash to sell in real life and get some cash for the pain off bot all the day.

1-9 rats all-dee in rook
10-17 trolls in ab
18-24 thais rotworms.
25-30 kazz minors
31-50 minators in kazz
60-80 drags in venore, das, ank (all 3 run and kill 24/7)
81-150 frost drags
151-180 demons and frost (1 day frost next day demon)
181-250 demons bot 20/6
251-500 frost dragon 22/7

thats a good fast bot might take 1 year 400 ~~ if you bot almost 24/7 but if you get ban wait 31 days or dont bot those days and then start agien same with rs dont play. You will just get deleted, lose all and none of them are fun xD

i botted
42 d
46 ed
49 ek
36 k
58 ek
52 ms
59 ek

around 70 days ~ (rook not included.)
also every char had 30 ~ cc cash to prom or had. Ks Dsm, G-legs, 2 soft, axe or sword, 2 aols, demon helmet, backpack of holding..

Good luck mate.

Well, don't really know I should open my mouth.
Though I'd suggest you to do a druid instead of a sorcerer. And a knight would be great as a moneymaker, just as silent mentioned above.

I recently tested some diffrent vocation from what I'm used to.

• I made 1-70 in 29 days on my RP. [Bevanth]
  • I made 1-90 in exactlly 6 weeks with my Elder Druid. [Rhemoz]

All that was just a test for me, to see what I could do really. I've never wanted another rp, I love knights. Same with ed, why an ed?! Fuck ed, knight rox!. But one day, every botter will be bannished and have a deletion warning. And what's so fun with knight then? No knight below 150 is fun by manual. So I suggest you to make a druid.

• And in the name of god, buy premium. Do not even think about wasting your time as a free account player. You're able to buy 30 days of pacc nowdays.

• You can play as much as you like. I always have between 20 and 33h of stamina. Spend your stamina right!

• And level 50 wouldn't take you that long. But I'd suggest you to use either elfbot or tugbot while playing mage.

TibiaBot.com - Tibia will never get easier!
TUGBot - News

Well, hope this will help you out.

Kind Regards, an old friend of yours.

Back