• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

botting is ml and blocking the way so his friend can bot at poi dls

deymez

Reaction score
25jgi2r.jpg

whe can't do poi cause of those nubs

then just kill him, then go to poi dl's and kill whoever he is blocking it for.

:D it can't be that hard, he's a druid 3 level 80 ish sorcs could ue combo his hp.

EDIT: although, according to the rules, blocking a path like that is illegal.

if he is use exura vita all the time with bot like he do i can't kill a lvl 191 solo bro

if he is use exura vita all the time with bot like he do i can't kill a lvl 191 solo bro

So you're saying that just beacuse you cant kill him, does it makes it illegal...? He's still killable tho...Damn that must be hard pking with so many immortals around then. The result is that you need to bring some moar weak fighters with you.

my ek is immortals but i don't play my ek anymore and i don't know any1 of immortals

i didn't do poi solo my blocker was inside and i died and i was going back to him and it was just for 1 seal whe can do 1 seal with ek and ed

Back