• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

BOTTING - OPEN-TIBIA

Rexy92

Reaction score
hi, i have an 8.41 server (TFS) with Real map .
(http://otland.net/threads/best-rele...ests-optimized-bug-fixing-open-source.204514/) -- no credit to me

i basically only use it because its much easier to make real tibia scripts and test them out.

the waypoints for the bot work fine, on the server and real tibia .

however targetting does not work for the bot, is this because the ids of monsters/items are different from the OT to real tibia?

if this is the case , is there anyway in which this can be solved?

if you need anymore information let me know

Many Thanks

Rexy

haha yeah its because its where i want to make real tibia scripts on the OT, its much faster because you dont have t kill anything and much safer to test for obvious reasons

Thanks
Rexy

Put the targeting in when you are online on real tibia?
thats what i am doing at the moment , however i would have preferred to test my scripts on my server , but the targeting wont work on the server if i add it on from the real tibia, this is my issue :)

Rexy

Stop destroying the game, thanks.

I freaking hate botters, but if you are gonna do that do it with the latest version and not with a 8.4 server...

Back