• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Botting senior tutor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Botting isn't illegal. If you go afk and bot, however, it is illegal.

and man are you stupid? botting is legal he doesnt go afk botting besides he asked about a looter not about botting?

and man are you stupid? botting is legal he doesnt go afk botting besides he asked about a looter not about botting?

I didn't know that active botting was legal, MY BAD!, besides, looter is botting I think you're talking about cavebot-walker etc. auto looter is botting my friend.

I didn't know that active botting was legal, MY BAD!, besides, looter is botting I think you're talking about cavebot-walker etc. auto looter is botting my friend.
not considered botting most the time its considered using a bot please do something else though dyablo is honestly the only good tutor that doesnt let being tutor go to his head...

Maybe he is using bot for healing and lot while exp?
Its faster to lot using bot then normaly, so dear writer of this thread: Please go kill yourself.

wow i think u guys are going a lil to far with this he said he didnt know

Maybe he is using bot for healing and lot while exp?
Its faster to lot using bot then normaly, so dear writer of this thread: Please go kill yourself.

I'm not sure what "lot" is but if you read some posts above you'll be able to see that I didn't knew that botting by being active was legal my "dear", and he has some other posts like this, http://forums.xenobot.net/showthread.php?16415-Reconnect-script&p=207608#post207608 why would you need a reconnect script when you're active?

you can set your cavebot while you watch a movie or then play another game. being 100% afk is illegal.

Get your shit together and stop acting like a stupid little kid, we don't care if Dyablo hangs around at Xenobot forum because I got xenobot as well, and I'm a gamemaster / senior tutor :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back