• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Botting

Hultin

Reaction score
Is it allowed to bot, aslong as I don't go afk? I mean, if I go downstairs and make coffee, and is afk that time is that illegal?

Is it allowed to bot, aslong as I don't go afk? I mean, if I go downstairs and make coffee, and is afk that time is that illegal?

The rule is that you must watch your screen at all times if your character is performing any third party software assisted action.

So you either put your coffee brewer next to your computer or get banned.

Thanks, I'm glad I decided to wait before cheating afk, thanks for the info guys. Will be sure to not be afk if I do bot, as the point for me to bot mainly is lack of time xD

Thanks, I'm glad I decided to wait before cheating afk, thanks for the info guys. Will be sure to not be afk if I do bot, as the point for me to bot mainly is lack of time xD

You can always enhance your character afk through offline training. Skills do more for your damage than levels anyway.

Just as mentioned by other members here, it is allowed to use a third-party software to facilitate your game-play as long as you stay idle. However if you are not idle you violate the rules that are clearly elaborated on the official website of ShadowCores, I suggest you to read them through: Rules - ShadowCores

Just bot 100% AFK, the change that a GM catches you is like 0,0000000001% because 99,9% of the server is botting AFK! That's why the server is going down hill faster then my dog can piss against a tree.....

Your dog must take long pisses, because this server isn't going down hill.

Not? Give some answers on this then.

1. Were are the active players (no people who only bot 24/7)
2. Were are all the battles?
3. What does the staff do against botters? Don't give me that jail crap

And i could go on for ages.

Not? Give some answers on this then.

1. Were are the active players (no people who only bot 24/7)
2. Were are all the battles?
3. What does the staff do against botters? Don't give me that jail crap

And i could go on for ages.

1.) I don't keep track of where every single active player is, but there's no way 700+ people are ALL botting.
2.) There was a battle yesterday in Edron.
3.) The staff does jail botters.

Back