• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bounty Hunter system

Boyegas

Reaction score
Hello, Im wondering if people have the same problem as I do,
My problem is that when you hunt someone and you kill the hunted player, it gives you a lot of money, more than the one a player payed to hunt someone. So like Pedro hunts Jorge for 60k, then Boyegas kills jorge, when Jorge dies, Boyegas gets like 100000cc, not 60k.
Im using the npc, not the command.

If you had this problem or have it, or maybe i did someting wrong, please tell me:)

Code:
function onKill(cid, target)
if isPlayer(target) == TRUE then
---- BOUNTY HUNTERS START -----
pid = cid
pid2 = getPlayerGUID(target)
    local result_plr = db.getResult("SELECT * FROM `bounty_hunters` WHERE `sp_id` = "..pid2.." AND `killed` = 0;")
    if(result_plr:getID() ~= -1) then
    prize = tonumber(result_plr:getDataInt("prize"))
    bid = tonumber(result_plr:getDataInt("id"))
	result_plr:free()
    else
    prize = 0
	bid = 0
    end

if (bid ~= 0 and prize ~= 0 and not(getTileInfo(getCreaturePosition(cid)).pvp)) then
    db.executeQuery("UPDATE `bounty_hunters` SET `killed` = 1, `k_id`="..getPlayerGUID(cid)..", `kill_time` = " .. os.time() .. " WHERE `id`  = "..bid..";")
	doPlayerAddMoney(cid,prize*1000)
	doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE,'[BOUNTY HUNTERS] You killed hunted player, so you gained the reward!')
end	
---- BOUNTY HUNTERS END -----
end
return TRUE
end

Back