• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

box?

Make 2 threads about it , 1 for Carlin and other one for Venore cuz they are really useful.

Last edited:
really? you always need to talk bullshits? go and check my screens after 30mins of battle.

So you took a SS after 30mins in carlin? Whose problem is it that your team logged out? You had 40 at start of fight at carlin, how many left cuz they died a few times is not our problem. Cya

@All always fucking tears from you shadowcore scrubs.

So you took a SS after 30mins in carlin? Whose problem is it that your team logged out? You had 40 at start of fight at carlin, how many left cuz they died a few times is not our problem. Cya

At the start we had 34 online, but who cares?

spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam . but who cares?

My point is the numbers had NOTHING to do with you losing the fucking battle. You were winning until the end when you ran to water for me and prevail and lost 15-20 frags. I understand you guys hate veziv so much and it goes for him the same; even if the other guy wins with 10 less you guys will go into denial. For fuck sakes the frag difference is only 30 lol. The battle was good hopefully today its nice also.

Last edited:
Back