• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

BR- Brain Retard?

Freiser

Reaction score
So there was a guy who killed my bot char and I asked him if he's got any problem, this was my conversation with him:

2vskmm1.png

Can someone please translate this to me?
I dont understand what:
Jajaja,
jajajajajaja
ajaajaja and ajajajjajaajajjajjjjjjaa means...
+ Explain those "your moma" jokes, I dont find them funny what so ever :s

Nothin' easier than that.

Jajjjaaja has developed to a language, where normal human beings with common sense would call it retarded language. You should imagine whenever someone writes like that and overdoes it, he'd look like this and probably worse ( :w00t: )

So since they're profoundly pathetic in almost any way, you should avoid communicating with them, else they might bring ya to a level, where you go full retard.

What else can be said? They're mostly BR's and no, it's not being meant racist, it's a fact which should make you ( in case you behave like the donkey/ape/imbecile/full retard in the picture above ) think twice whether you want to be like them or not.

He isn't BR, he's Spanish..

Also, you post this on forum trying to make him look stupid, but really you're making yourself look like a noob. Crying because he killed your noob char? Gz.

that guys is not br, is spanish, "me la pelas" mean something like you masturbate me.

this is a sort of auto report? because its look like you was afk boting.

that guys is not br, is spanish, "me la pelas" mean something like you masturbate me.

this is a sort of auto report? because its look like you was afk boting.
I wasnt botting afk, I just forgot to put alarm when someone is atacking me :D

Next time just pwn him.
I dont understand why ppl pm guy who killed them with something like "why,Hunted etc."
Just smash the nap and then post pic :D

Too many ppl were there and noone from my guild was online atm, so I will "catch" him later :d

"jajaja" is how we (spanish people) laugh. The guy is not from brazil, by the way, he's probably from southamerica or from spain.

That's why I hate Spanish males, just because od retarded 'jajajajaja' ... But hey, I'd screw hot Spanish girl anytime, even she was 'jajajajajaja'ing all over the bed.

brazilian laugh is like UASHDASHDIUSAHDIASHDISAUHDIAUSDHIASHDIU not jajajajajajjajaja

Why are we using large font, so it looks like we are yelling at eachother?!

because the forum dont have sound, so we need to express our feeling of the other way, like using large font!

- - - Updated - - -

Back