• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Brad's Staff Thread

abreak

Lost Spirit Owner
Reaction score
Hello Otland,

I've decided to give up on making my own server. Why? Just because it's not going as it should. So I am going back to staffing and mapping for the OTland community. This, however is just my Staffing thread. My mapping thread is elsewhere, so go look!

Anywho, back on topic, I will post a brief application including details about my experience, who I am, and why you should pick me. Here it goes.

Ello, my name is Brad Osbourn, I am 23 years old and I live in Amerca..where exactly? Ohio. I speak english, just like almost ALL americans and it is my first language.. now I speak german and a bit of spanish as secondary languages. Enough about my languages, moving on.

I have staffed for about 1 year on OTs, a brief list of the servers will be included. Frozen-Hell[GM], Centera.VAPUs[GM], and Emporia.VAPus[CM, GM]. I have also had my own server 3 times that I made myself with help of others. I am completely fair in my judgements and I have only been told once or twice that I was being 'bad'.. I guess you could say.

Answering another question you may have.. Why me?! I guess that's a hard question to ask.. because really it's a simple answer: Why not? To be more in-depth about it..I'm fair and I will only have a Player Character if I'm allowed to ( If I am not informed about this, I will do it anyways :ninja: ). 95% of the servers I have staffed for have explained me this way: "He's fun, I like him, he does a good job, he's helpful" Yeah sure, I have bad days where I am angry and whatever else.. If I am angry, I will log off.. not log on ( If happens in my household ) and I won't be on the rest of the day or untill I can do my job without being angry at someone else. I am active A LOT, some may consider it to be bad that I am active but I like it to be cool that I am active.

The way I view it: Being a staff for your server, is a Priveledge.. not a Right

I said it would be brief.. but it's not.. sorry.

PS. RushCrush.. stay away from this thread, please.

Last edited:
Hey..I have a server up but i dont have any staff besides my co-admin...Im lookin for a active GM to bring our ot to a well-known server. We are working rlly hard to find staff and my co-admin is doin the mapping. If you got MSN add me [email protected]

Ooph..sorry macgregor..I forgot to mention your name too, you're also one of OTlands biggest flamers. If I were a fraud why would be able to cook up my own unique application, hmm? You can get off of my thread too.

By the way.. how am I a fraud posting MY own unique application?

Macgregor, i understand why you say it's fraud but when you know how he's doing it as a GM you'd stop... Okay, he lied about his age, but so what? He's a great GM!!
PS: Hire this guy!

Macgregor, i understand why you say it's fraud but when you know how he's doing it as a GM you'd stop... Okay, he lied about his age, but so what? He's a great GM!!
PS: Hire this guy!

If someone lies about his age he would lie about anything.

I think you two Should get infractions because trolling is illegal nowdays

We are not trolls
We wont post here anymore
We are just warning people That this guy is fraud
So stop saying we are trolls
And Deagonx Stop supporting him Because he made you GM
Peace out
P.S: Do Not reply to this post,since i wont post in this failure thread anymore :)

If someone lies about his age he would lie about anything.

Wrong, just wrong!
it's not because they lie once they always lie

And did'nt you troll him already enough?
You showed you can troll and everyone knows it now!

Stay off his thread guys. How can this be a fraud? Maybe he did lie About his age..but since when does a mans age determine his work ethic?

Back