• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Brad's Staff Thread

You can take out your referral as being a GM on Frozen-Hell. Since you were a bad GM, simple as.

Whilst you were being Demoted you did not except the fact you did wrong, and you started to flame the OT itself.
Someone that is dedicated to a OT should not flame it themselves..

So yeah, If you want to hire this guy/woman(as lessaire said) just beware that he/she holds grudges on players and is bias.

That is all. Peace.

You can take out your referral as being a GM on Frozen-Hell. Since you were a bad GM, simple as.

Whilst you were being Demoted you did not except the fact you did wrong, and you started to flame the OT itself.
Someone that is dedicated to a OT should not flame it themselves..

So yeah, If you want to hire this guy/woman(as lessaire said) just beware that he/she holds grudges on players and is bias.

That is all. Peace.

Good to hear that :)
We are just warning people not to deal with Abreak
Peace out :)

Radium get off my thread. You ran the server into the ground when you demoted me. I am not bias an I DO NOT hold grudges. Im not even mad at you.. never was? So how can I hold grudges..get over yourself you bastard child.

Back
Top Bottom