• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Brasil in 70 lines of c++ code.

For those asking for a video of this working... well cannot make a video now, but when it runs, show in the screen: "HUEUHEUHAuheaUHEAuheaHUAhueuhaeHUEahueAUHEauheaUHEAuhe" and never stop...

THE ZOEIRA NEVER STOP

tKNjj3n.gif

[video=youtube;f3n_NsvGZSg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3n_NsvGZSg[/video]

Turn volume up and listen to a day at the zoo.

EDIT:
@Brazilians, do not take this offensively! I understand some of you are not like these kids. I have a few Brazilian friends and they laugh at it too.

Last edited:
[video=youtube;f3n_NsvGZSg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3n_NsvGZSg[/video]

Turn volume up and listen to a day at the zoo.

EDIT:
@Brazilians, do not take this offensively! I understand some of you are not like these kids. I have a few Brazilian friends and they laugh at it too.

I am brazilian and i did not understand ANY word they said in the video... really a zoo LOL WUT

Se o brasil é uma merda, considere-se responsável e parte dessa merda toda, seu merda.

Means

If the Brazil is a shit, consider responsible for half of this shit, you shit.
Em nem um momento eu dei qualquer tipo de idea que estava fora deste meio. Posso ter contribuido para esta merda, sim. Mas você com sua atitude contribue mais do que eu conseguiria em toda minha vida.

ENG:

In any moment i said i'm not responsible for a bit of this. May i have did something to make this situation be what are today. Bu your with your said you have influenced more than me in all my life.

PS: at least i released alot of stuff, helped too many ppl, and you? Oh i forgot, your are a leecher and troll =]
neved did something significant in your life

ENG:

In any moment i said i'm not responsible for a bit of this. May i have did something to make this situation be what are today. Bu your with your said you have influenced more than me in all my life.

PS: at least i released alot of stuff, helped too many ppl, and you? Oh i forgot, your are a leecher and troll =]
neved did something significant in your life

Wow, that was a xxxx in the S...

im brazilian too, and agree with everything in this thread, and im not a leecher :D, im a feeder.

that youtube video was very very funny, and true, but it's not all brazilians, of curse, but HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Gibi itens plzzzz

Back