• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[BRAZIL] 7.4 High Rate Global Map

Hi,
Can you make magic lvl rate and mana rate, like this on the Realesta 7.4 Server?
Because current rates are too low for this exp rate.

Last edited:
Hey Renan Can you help please there is nowhere to buy runes Only blank runes :S

There's a Runer NPC on every single Magic Shop in the game. Just check Ank or Carlin and you'll find them.
Mlvl rate is enoguh, since we have a mlvl 47 on the first day, no point at all to rise it, otherwise people will get ml 80 within 3 days and one shot each other all the time.
Money is hella easy to get, exp as well, just mf your ass off for a couple minutes and it should be enough.

I got bored of playing servers like these.

War is only fun in tibia if you have something to lose.

No fun to pvp if you barely worked for anything.

custom made OTS- tibianic lowrate

true oldschool tibia server- REALOTS

what is wrong with you lol?

you dont remember custom bolts, weapons and quests? lol last realots sucks you didnt play there i think and you dont know what is realots

custom made OTS- tibianic lowrate

true oldschool tibia server- REALOTS

what is wrong with you lol?

you dont remember custom bolts, weapons and quests? lol last realots sucks you didnt play there i think and you dont know what is realots
Moronic is what you are. There is not one custom quest in RealOTS and there are a few new things.

Hahahaha real tibia files=RealOTS=true oldschool server :)

@Original
What are the differences between custom ots and real tibia files? I don't get it.
And why are u saying about realots in every thread? Are u spammer?

@Original
What are the differences between custom ots and real tibia files? I don't get it.
And why are u saying about realots in every thread? Are u spammer?
A lot. Especially with monster AI, right click walk isn't broke etc.

@Sajo that's the point :)

Make reset with much more adverts, cause nobody play now :(
I think dx9 support will bring people also.

Back