• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Brazil] [7.4] Original BR - With Wands/Rods - August, 9, 18:00 GMT-3

Server Website/AAC
http://www.otoriginalbr.com.br
Server Address
Server Port
Client Protocol

Hugo1429

Reaction score
LAUNCH:

AUGUST 09
6:00 pm

Welcome to Original BR
The FULLY original server, hosted in Brazil!
No VIP items!

www.otoriginalbr.com.br

Version:
All the mechanics of the 7.72
Areas 7.72
Wands / Rods
Spells / Runes 7.4
Pvp 7.4
Have to buy spells.

Rates:
Exp - 1x
Skills - 2x
Magic - 2x
Loot - 1x
Spawn - 1x

================================

The server is intended to be a totally original, oldschool server with no vip items, with only premmy accounts present.

Original client, original mechanic, non-profit staff, long-term proposal and active enforcement against bots, macros and maker farms.

================================

When you write Original client do you mean tibia 7.72 Client ? (with no protection)

Bots = NOT ALLOWED
Macro = Allowed to making runes. (AutoLog = Ban)
Server Rules
Cheating (Macro and Bots, including Cave Bots or Bots to make runes are TOTALLY forbidden.)

Haha what the fuck did i just read, also you can't buy premium if you aint from Brazil.
Nice server man, very professional.

@Hampedon

1 - Server rules was changed
2 - Server have a BR proposal
3 - You can pay with pagseguro even you live on mars

If you prefer the 7.4 trndsttr with tons os vip itens and exp stages (1 day = lvl 50 and makers killing all server) no problem : - )

Last edited:
i asked about protection, you probably know that south america doesnt has ddos protection

@slimow4s
Our host page > Features
Btw, sorry for my Quote, i was intented to quote only the other user.
P.S - Yes, SA have ddos protection, but most people prefer to set up servers in other countries because everything here is very expensive and ends up not worth it.

1565353783860.png

now im certain that you dont know what u are talking about, unexperienced otuser, good luck

Thank you. As i said, you can enjoy the '2-week p2w' servers old school if you thinks we are just joking, no problems m8 : - )
With our intention and money, i think its ok. But we all are free, thanks for the good luck wishes

There was over 40 ppls on start but then after 2 hours someone ddos that twice and then server died 🙈 I hope he will get proper ddos protection and try to bring that ots back to live ! 👍

Back