• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Brazil][7.4] TibiaCore | LOW RATE | STARTS NOV 18 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiacore.ddns.net
Server Address
tibiacore.ddns.net
Server Port
Client Protocol

chucky91

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score

TibiaCore - 7.4 Custom

Using OtClient without bot and without hotkey.
Modified RSA, Nostalrius engine, server running on Ubuntu Server.

Map Global with Port Hope.
Skill Rate =
1x
Magic Level = 1x
Loot Chance = 2x
Conjures Runes = 2x
Conjures Ammunitions = 2x
Mana/Life gain = 1x (like old times)
Tasks to Repeat = 2x (Except demons 1x)
Spears and Small Stones = Without falling to the ground
Spells only buying from Npc with money and magic level of the spell
Boat use "bring me to"
Expirence Stages
Level 1 to 59 =
3x
Level 60 to 99 = 2x
Level 100 = 1x forever​

Skull System

World type: PVP
PzLocked = 1 min
White Skull Duration = 15 min
Red Skull Duration = 15 Days

Kills Day to Red Skull = 3
kills Week to Red Skull = 6
kills Month to Red Skull = 18

kills Day to Banishment = 5
kills Week to Banishment = 8
kills Month to Banishment = 22
Unjusted Kill Ban Duration = 7 Days​

Commands

!online Shows who is online in the world at the moment
!serverinfo Currently shows the experience of skill
!buyhouse Buy house you are looking at
!share Active shared exp and also task

Custom Respawn
mainscreen-1.png

Boss
tHRoCB8.png

Old Boat
mainscreen-2.png

Monsters & Quest 100%
rookscreen-1.png
rookscreen-2.png

You are invited, Welcome.

Last edited:
Another lowrate xD.

PS; your discord link on the website is expired.

This man shows true dedication to oldschool Tibia and nostalgia, he even recorded The Demona hunting video at 720p resolution and 12 frames per second to replicate the old times of computers with pentium processors, it's just missing the "Unregistered HyperCam 2" logo in top right.

Also, 1x skills but 3x exp? People are going to get level 60 before they hit 60 melee skill 😆

This man shows true dedication to oldschool Tibia and nostalgia, he even recorded The Demona hunting video at 720p resolution and 12 frames per second to replicate the old times of computers with pentium processors, it's just missing the "Unregistered HyperCam 2" logo in top right.

Also, 1x skills but 3x exp? People are going to get level 60 before they hit 60 melee skill 😆
Yeppp please should be 2x and magic l 1.5

I'm in! this stages of exp are good, keep it :)

my suggestion: change 4 mc allowed to 2, and people can create makers to get mana while sleeping in the bed.

Last edited:

😊 Im still to improve, im terrible at video editing. the pc is good but the program i used to record it didn't record the exact frames.
created a way for people to have fun going places they can remember, and i put a brake on the high level so there's no power abuse.
But i think it's balanced.
Top Level

Top Magic

Top Club

Top Distance

New Quest
Latest News - Oldebra (https://tibiacore.online)

MQSWM9v.png

Last edited:
the server ends?
Yes, thanks to the crying players, and a guy from here on the forum (s.. y...) who abused a bug, after i fixed the errors i decided to close, to use the host for another type of work and have peace.

Yes, thanks to the crying players, and a guy from here on the forum (s.. y...) who abused a bug, after i fixed the errors i decided to close, to use the host for another type of work and have peace.

Toxic Tibia community unfortunately, worst part is it's the older guys (7.4 Era players) who are probably the most toxic nowadays :/

:( Sorry to hear that! Unfortunately have a few people that doesn't care ab the game and abuse the bugs. Hope see you in future man! You deserve the best!

Back