• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Brazil][7.4] TibiaCore | LOW RATE | STARTS NOV 18 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiacore.ddns.net
Server Address
tibiacore.ddns.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
I'm coming back with a server, even better, I think now we'll keep it smooth, some implementations were done, like character auction, and I'm still finishing the auction house for the site, I removed all custom items and custom monsters, except scrolls from the shop. and I made the server harder.

tibiacore.online
1689837588016.png

Good news. I like the idea of a 7.4 full 1x hosted on Brazil. (We never had one, to be honest). Just 4 very important points:

1 - I don't know but... You should not advertise it a month before the launch.
2 - Server have a Discord?
3 - USUALLY, the 7.4 1x players do not like the Task system
4 - Please, remove "Baiak" scrolls: djinns, postman, change gold.. It will RUIN your server. There are only 2 options: People will not play or will play and your server will die fast. (Sorry, im being honest)

Hope you have success with the server!

Good news. I like the idea of a 7.4 full 1x hosted on Brazil. (We never had one, to be honest). Just 4 very important points:

1 - I don't know but... You should not advertise it a month before the launch.
2 - Server have a Discord?
3 - USUALLY, the 7.4 1x players do not like the Task system
4 - Please, remove "Baiak" scrolls: djinns, postman, change gold.. It will RUIN your server. There are only 2 options: People will not play or will play and your server will die fast. (Sorry, im being honest)

Hope you have success with the server!
I'd like it in the original form, but as in the past, there was a lot of crying, not having exchanged gold, throwing spears on the ground, pulling runes by hand to create. Even though one might have the advantage, evolution takes time and willpower. Before, it was much more like a "baiak" style. Now, it's more straightforward and on time. I've also changed the privileges for free and premium accounts. Free accounts will have to manually create runes by dragging the blank rune, while premium accounts can create them directly in their backpack. Free players will have to pick up the spear from the ground, while premium players won't have to worry about that. There's a loot message for premium players, mana and health recovery upon level up for premium players as well. It's the least I can do, as I need to gather more donations to maintain the server, and I'll improve it to keep it running until I gain more trust. Since I like the 7.4 version, I decided to go with a 1x rate and removed custom weapons and monsters to give more value to beginner items in the game. Additionally, I implemented a character auction system, so people can safely exchange characters with valued skills and levels!

I'd like it in the original form, but as in the past, there was a lot of crying, not having exchanged gold, throwing spears on the ground, pulling runes by hand to create. Even though one might have the advantage, evolution takes time and willpower. Before, it was much more like a "baiak" style. Now, it's more straightforward and on time. I've also changed the privileges for free and premium accounts. Free accounts will have to manually create runes by dragging the blank rune, while premium accounts can create them directly in their backpack. Free players will have to pick up the spear from the ground, while premium players won't have to worry about that. There's a loot message for premium players, mana and health recovery upon level up for premium players as well. It's the least I can do, as I need to gather more donations to maintain the server, and I'll improve it to keep it running until I gain more trust. Since I like the 7.4 version, I decided to go with a 1x rate and removed custom weapons and monsters to give more value to beginner items in the game. Additionally, I implemented a character auction system, so people can safely exchange characters with valued skills and levels!

sounds decent. But having in mind it is a low paced x1 seven point four im not into spending money without being 100% sure u will do the job against cheaters such as cavebot and aimbot, what nerves me out the most.

Any plan against cheater? more than "I will control it manually two times a day" XD
otherwise im glad to try it 100% since host is closeby :)

sounds decent. But having in mind it is a low paced x1 seven point four im not into spending money without being 100% sure u will do the job against cheaters such as cavebot and aimbot, what nerves me out the most.

Any plan against cheater? more than "I will control it manually two times a day" XD
otherwise im glad to try it 100% since host is closeby :)
Every otserv does not escape the bot, but if caught it is banned to be deleted. I will only allow it in cases where the player is training, fishing or maker runes with some mouse record, but the cave bot is deleted after a long ban period. I will also allow up to 3 mc outside of what is kicked.

Every otserv does not escape the bot, but if caught it is banned to be deleted. I will only allow it in cases where the player is training, fishing or maker runes with some mouse record, but the cave bot is deleted after a long ban period. I will also allow up to 3 mc outside of what is kicked.

honestly this is not enough if you want to host a 7.4 lowrate. I know bot its sadly part of the game but many servers have manage to control it either with some fancy software or with strong control from adm and you dont look very intrested in solving that. Other servers use logs to check constant movements or annomalies, other fix the client...

Any server 7.4 whom dont control cavebot its not gonna last, it wont grow community and nobody its gonna give a fuk about its characters in no time. You seem to be pretty proud about account trading trough the webpage which is not the last shit on earth.

Not even gonna try it If i see not changes regarding this matter. You still have a month to go. Good luck!

honestly this is not enough if you want to host a 7.4 lowrate. I know bot its sadly part of the game but many servers have manage to control it either with some fancy software or with strong control from adm and you dont look very intrested in solving that. Other servers use logs to check constant movements or annomalies, other fix the client...

Any server 7.4 whom dont control cavebot its not gonna last, it wont grow community and nobody its gonna give a fuk about its characters in no time. You seem to be pretty proud about account trading trough the webpage which is not the last shit on earth.

Not even gonna try it If i see not changes regarding this matter. You still have a month to go. Good luck!
Dude, honestly I don't care what you say because this is not something that wow what a serious sin a bot was banned I stopped playing! if you think I don't do well against bots it's because you haven't played before, because I really banned without mercy, now the truth is that the old school community is delicate, and making a system from scratch, not antibot questions and answers which I find boring, but automatic detection would be a long job, besides it's good to catch the smart ones by surprise and delete all the IP accounts.

Website offline?
I got tired of messing with the old school server, a lot of work for nothing, unfortunately I locked my project, this last step even left it clean with no bugs, but with the analysis of visits to the site I saw that there will be very few players, today's players are old and have family to take care of, and the younger ones don't know how to play old school and leave.

I got tired of messing with the old school server, a lot of work for nothing, unfortunately I locked my project, this last step even left it clean with no bugs, but with the analysis of visits to the site I saw that there will be very few players, today's players are old and have family to take care of, and the younger ones don't know how to play old school and leave.
I totally understand you. After all, if you wanna host a server like this the best option is do it "for love"/hobby and thats all...
Unfortunatly the money is always a problem, because a good host has costs, but... as i said, i understand you

Back