[Brazil] [7.x] OverBash - old Tibia with SOUND! Start: [Beta Test 01 July, Monday 12:00h] | A new experience!

Server Website/AAC
https://overbash.com
Server Address
overbash.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

Cadyan

Excellent OT User
Reaction score
otserv community is so small that you will see the same players on different servers, so.
Ah that's ok though. It will give that Nazi group, from OTLand discussion, a chance to hunt the same players over and over.

OP
OverBash

OverBash

Premium User
Premium User
Reaction score
old servers dies because you cant be using the same stuff over and over again, thats why all games evolve, thats why diablo got 3 versions of it, thats why wow keeps evolving.
This people call it nostalgia, thats a joke. Those are the same you want to change all the nostalgia game just to make it easier and completely different from what it was.
You can always add sparkles and some shine effect to your shit but it will be shit anyways.

I loved when Mock released tibia with sound but this seems more interesting.
Just dont try to mimic all these crappy old features because they are old.
I like the old tibia chart, but I know that the one of today is improved, I believe that the taste of the old graphic is by the old gameplay that was more difficult, what I tried to do is to give updates that in my conscience should be the direction that cipsoft should have given it but today's global lukewarm I consider it was a downgrade of gameplay and graphics update.
but the old graphics remind me of the old gameplay 😂😂😂
but it makes sense

Amiroo

Excellent OT User
Reaction score
good luck with your server really cool features i have a question A: What TFS are you using B: Any proxy for Europe players?
Kindly Regards Amiroo

Morcega Negra

Reaction score
old servers dies because you cant be using the same stuff over and over again, thats why all games evolve, thats why diablo got 3 versions of it, thats why wow keeps evolving.
This people call it nostalgia, thats a joke. Those are the same you want to change all the nostalgia game just to make it easier and completely different from what it was.
You can always add sparkles and some shine effect to your shit but it will be shit anyways.

I loved when Mock released tibia with sound but this seems more interesting.
Just dont try to mimic all these crappy old features because they are old.
will you say that you think it's good to put cipsoft to cross the players and up skill in mountains and if you attack a monk even in party you get pk?
For me it was lousy, but for sure the current graphic is better
and maps

Felipe93

Ghost Member
Reaction score
will you say that you think it's good to put cipsoft to cross the players and up skill in mountains and if you attack a monk even in party you get pk?
and maps
he's not saying that cipsoft updates were good, he's just saying that it's stupid to think that a gameplay with 0 updates , that all we already know how to play will be succesfull, in fact it won't and it's obvious

OP
OverBash

OverBash

Premium User
Premium User
Reaction score
good luck with your server really cool features i have a question A: What TFS are you using B: Any proxy for Europe players?
Kindly Regards Amiroo
I created an exclusive LadySoft based TFS / RealOTS
this connection is good, for European players too, if not I open a server European parallel

StreamSide

Joseluis Gonzalez
Support Team
Reaction score
and maps
no Im not, some decisions are awful but there is no much we can do, or can we? maybe creating something like this server, idk.

chupaescadatri

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
and maps
cipsoft has dropped players and increased money

chupaescadatri

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
I'm thinking what it would be like to kill those massive monsters that have in yalahar in style 7.4 using rune in hand, I was going to die

popoverde

Reaction score
im glad the OT name is not Soundera or some stupid overused whateverera name

siusiaczek

Banned User
Reaction score
you added widescreen but can player shoot over normal fight screen size? thats a lot of information you could hide before now peopel wont need exiva with this...

chupaescadatri

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
you added widescreen but can player shoot over normal fight screen size? thats a lot of information you could hide before now peopel wont need exiva with this...
Hi?
you will not even play a giant tv to be in carlin and see your friend in svarground
you'll still need the exiva to find the players, I think 😂