• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] [8.00] Treasura |Long term x1| Start 12/04/2024 at 18:00 CEST

Server Website/AAC
https://treasura.online/
Server Address
treasura.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Inappropriate Language
new list of bugs/exploits some fixed some not no punishment for abusing them aswell

1) you could access hellheim for first few days without doing ice island and looting 2 fish fins (gl with that part) some ppl abused private ghouls & mummies
2) you still can access tyrsung without quest because gm just fixed one island and is too stupid to actually check entire quest
3) you could travel with cheese during rashid quest and perma brick your char some ppl couldnt finish rashid because of that and gm didnt fix it for em so now theres only one team with rashid
4) you can attack somebody in party (so skill with him) without getting pz lock xDDDD
5) if you kill somebody with yellow skull on you or somebody who open pk on you theres only one minute of pz lock xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
6) you can sell scale armors, copper shields etc stuff which you shouldnt be able to sell on lb, svar etc
7) you can drag items into tp on draconia and get it in ab (shouldnt be possible) but atleast you CANT tp stuff into hellgate from ab which actually should be possible xD
8) when gs walk diagonal between trees without haste he will get stuck there forever so u can hunt them without wasting anything XDD

About paladins being op

we tested it with friend on 59 dist with elvish bow he had nearly 98% hit chance on 1 2 3 4 and 5 sqm 6 sqm was slighty worse and by slighty i mean like 90% hit chance or so while he should have 90% hit cap meaning 1/10 arrow missed (on 2 3 4 sqm ofc) and much worse on 5 sqm and 6 sqm and spears should be 75% hit cap and bow/xbow 85% currently u rarerly miss even at 40-50 distance this is insane xD

monsters ranged physical attacks still bypass defence so mobs llike mino archers, dwarf soldiers, orc spearmans waste u even if u are 40 ek with 60+ skills and decent gear

when u get paraylse from crystal spiders or quara hydromancer its death sentence if u move 1 sqm because ur character get stunlocked unable to use runes to heal and u will stay like that for couple seconds funny thing is if u try move ur character will be 5 sqm from ur actual position xD

Both fighting teams using otc client with bot to be able to zoom out their client this way they got 4 sqm advantage this is so cool we got OTC client with all its flaws and literally ZERO QoL this way i cant get extra panel and when i fill one open with containers/dead monsters fresh opened doesnt replace exisitng ones but just stack up(but u dont see them) this way i have to manually close each of them
I knew paladins would be OP the second I saw all the changes. Idiot doesn’t know how to change hitchance so his genius solution is ”I INCREASE PRICE FOR RP ITEM BALANCE VERY YES”
fucking degenerate alcoholic donkey made server while in psychosis at mental hospital 100%

Its not even funny how bad the server is and still people keep playing. Just like most Balkan countries. All politicians are corrupt idiots but people still vote in elections. Tibia mimics reality once again.
Everyone reading any of @Adposatnr posts and playing this shit OT should just xlog

If I ever make server like this plz just lock me in a basement with vodka + gun and dont let me out until I put both in my mouth and empty them

now friend with 17 weekly frags killed WHITE skulled guy and got ban for frags

another person got ban he had 1 daily 4 weekly and 4 monthly frags he killed guy with yellow skull

and we made one 38+ rp rs and he probably killed yellow skull guy aswell

Last edited:
The !frags command currently displays the number of frags incorrectly. On April 26th, after the global save, frags will be displayed correctly. There won't be any rollback. Everything is fine with the frags. We ask for your understanding and please be careful not to get a red skull.

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD nice info when we try to check our frags "no rollbacks, everything is fine with frags" XDDDDDD i've seen atleast one person got their red skull removed and ppl getting bans/rs for frags for killing white and yellow skulls but its fine and its not a big deal no need to make hotfix during day lets ppl quit treasura after dying on rs so they can launch new edition

now friend with 17 weekly frags killed WHITE skulled guy and got ban for frags

another person got ban he had 1 daily 4 weekly and 4 monthly frags he killed guy with yellow skull

and we made one 38+ rp rs and he probably killed yellow skull guy aswell
17 weekly frags sounds like atleast 2 months banishment time to me
Deserved

17 weekly frags sounds like atleast 2 months banishment time to me
Deserved
if u dont mind that it was on character which had less than 6 frags this week but seems like "!frags command visual bug" isnt only visual

I dont think even cip would be able to fix bugs that this server has.
It’s like pandoras box server, you have 5% chance to shut down server if you walk on X sqm.

Killed 7258 rats? 40% chance global death to everyone online.

Walking on parcels to go up/down a floor?
You have 30% chance to enter new dimension with 62 galaxies.

Stairhop monsters? You can make monster walk away from you instead of towards you XDDDD
I don’t think it would be possible to create so many bugs on a server if you tried to.
Good job vodka addict, soon he will introduce ak-47 weapon on server and run arround shooting people. I can’t wait to watch that

they are using lootable from 11.00+ rl tibia but they forgot most of mobs got their loot nerfed after update with creature products so for example orc berserker on treasura got something like 1/120 chain armor drop while he had 1/10 normally prior to update

also there should be 3.5gp per kill in just gps(theres less than 0.5gp on avg per kill in pure gp) + chain helmety every 10 zerks or so i've killed like 20 without looting ANY item and by item i mean gold coin, ham, lamp etc

After playing for a week im 100% sure only viable mobs are those which didnt have creature products in their loot table on rl tibia or their creature products were bad anyway

for example just look at ghouls
1714116122082.png
1714116139385.png

I bet it was done on purpose. He thinks that if loot rate is 0.1x server will live longer even if its bugged like cancer patient.

Back