• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Brazil][8.42] Dorion Land

Server Website/AAC
https://dorion742.servegame.com
Server Address
dorion742.servegame.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

robsu

Reaction score
Hello guys, recently I got this Dorion map I loved to play before earlier versions.
With a lot of effort I could make the server look like me a little bit, I would like you guys to try, I bet you'll like!

I made a server dinamic, cool to play with no dificulties but doesnt mean it's easy. I love to map making and chests so you'll find lots of cool areas and chest quests! I'm working on a big Role Play quest and when done I'm gonna do more!

IP: dorion742.servegame.com
Port: 7171
Client: Tibia 8.42
Uptime: 24/7
Hosted in: Brazil, on a dedicated server.

Rates:
Exp: 100x
Skills: 150x
Magic: 50x
Loot: 5x
Custom map! High regen and fast attack! 1000 quests on server! Lots of hidden misteries!

goku.png

Does it have any custom spells, items, or monsters? First server I've tried in a long time but didn't play much because I don't think it has any custom aside from the map. My love for quests and mysteries is strong, so maybe I'll play a bit and see how fun doing these quests are.

website broken or it has an acc manager?

cant login either way

Last edited:
@Zasranets There's an new quest based on Alice In the Wonderland stories and two Mad mage, grants you a good reward ingame and access to a Npc who sells interesting stuff if its what you want.

@Mr Geni It has account manager.

We are having trouble with a new virus in town, please come help.
Ah...
coviddorion.png

Cant login, keeps debugging

edit: works now but its unplayable because of the ping gl tho

Last edited:
Back