• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[BRAZIL] [8.6] THYRANIA - SERVER IN USA - REAL RPG - CUSTOM MAP

Guapoke

Reaction score
Thyrania OT 8.6

HOSTED IN DALLAS (USA)

howling-mountains.png

Howling Mountains City. An area frozen for years

yuden-food.png

Yuden City - Food seller

dragons-deheon.png

Deheon City - Dragon Cave

both-sides.png

Both Sides - Lizards Underplace.

teaser%203.png

Arton City - Rashid's Room

Client: 8.6
Ip: thyrania.com
Port: 7171

Create Account: http://thyrania.com/index.php?subtopic=createaccount

-- Rates:
Exp rate: (starts with 60x, ends with 4x, in our site ( Library -> Server Info) there is the full rates).
Skillrate: 25x.
Magic rate: 10x.
Loot rate: 1.5x.

Features:
→ Always updated;
→ Own map created by Delton and Gabriel de Freitas; Check it in Community -> Minimap.
→ Great systems and quests that value the rpg;
→ Quests and hunts for all levels.
→ More than 7 exclusive cities.

Quests:

→ All addons;
→ Pits of Inferno and Inquisition Quest similar to cipsoft.
→ Sam's Old Backpack (only in orc fortress)
→ Inquisition and raids loots ajusted.
→ Raids off bosses to addons (demodras, etc) and others like morgaroth, orshabaal for rares.
→ Quests with rpg essence: Helmet of the Ancients, Mortal Kombat, Wrath of the Emperor, Banshee Quest, Paradox Tower, etc...
→ The server have many exclusive features.

--
Thyrania OT Team

Server is always on.

Last edited:
please make your server in ENGLISH me and my freinds want to join
and can you please add pvp-enforced it will let ppl to join ur ot very fast
thanks.

please make your server in ENGLISH me and my freinds want to join
and can you please add pvp-enforced it will let ppl to join ur ot very fast
thanks.

I'll translate our website to english, and ingame stuff that is not. I'll not set it to pvp-enforced, maybe in some special days/hours. Bring your friends, I'm sure you guys won't regreet it!

Pretty good server, just needs a few more players.
Thank you sir, indeed, we need more players. But we are just getting started, it's the second day online with an average of 15 players on. I hope that in no time Thyrania get full of players, I know we have potential for that.

Playin this ATM, met 2 cool people. Anyone else playing? Im going afk in trainers now for a few hours but message me if you speak english.

-Lifer

Playin this ATM, met 2 cool people. Anyone else playing? Im going afk in trainers now for a few hours but message me if you speak english.

-Lifer

If you need any help send me a message here or in our forum, enjoy mate!

Hey I tried to get my nephew to play but the site doesnt load for them and they cant login. But I was down his house and i pulled the site up on my phone. Idk whats wrong with their connection or somethin, but jus tellin ya

Hey I tried to get my nephew to play but the site doesnt load for them and they cant login. But I was down his house and i pulled the site up on my phone. Idk whats wrong with their connection or somethin, but jus tellin ya

Thank you for reporting this, I'll check if something is wrong. Happy new year mate! I was travelling in the holiday, see you in Thyrania :)

It looks fun, but as almost every Brasil server... they're hosted in Brasil. Which means... crappy connection to Europe. Won't play it since I'm lagging.
( And no, it's not my internet )

It looks fun, but as almost every Brasil server... they're hosted in Brasil. Which means... crappy connection to Europe. Won't play it since I'm lagging.
( And no, it's not my internet )

It's hosted in Texas, USA. Paid hosting. We were suffering from nuke attacks in the last days. The problem is fixed now. Would be great to have you playing with us mate, any problem just send me a pm or post here. Thanks.

Back