• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Brazil] ClassictibiaBR 7.4, server launches on 25.09.2016 17:00(BRT).

Angar

Reaction score
The server is going to launch on 25.09.2016 17:00(BRT)

I'm pleased to announce the revival of Classictibia!
An oldschool server focused on bringing its players the pure experience of Tibia 7.4.

The goal of our server is to allow the players to relive the times of Tibia 7.4, which is widely considered to be the best version of oldschool Tibia. The files on which the server is based are the same files Remere used to run Classictibia back in 2009/2010. We've tested the files thoroughly and made sure that all the remaining flaws were fixed. We can confidently say that the server is now a replica of Real Tibia 7.4!
Now, we're launching ClassictibiaBR, our other server, ClassictibiaEU launched 3 months ago.

2.png

Server information

E-mail: [email protected]
Our fanpage: facebook.com/classictibia.com74

Exp rate x2
Loot rate x1
Skill rate x2
Magic level rate x1
Mana/HP regen x2
7.4 frag system; 3/day, 5/week, 10/month to receive a red skull. After doubling any of these values your account will be banned.

The concept

We don't intend to update the game. We want to maintain the unique feel of Tibia 7.4. If we were to consider any changes at all, first, we're going to make a poll to make sure that vast majority of players want the change in question to happen.
We are two oldschool Tibia players* that wanted to create a place where the legend of Tibia 7.4 could live on. We are hosting the server out of our love for the game. The only service that can be purchased on Classictibia is the premium account. All the money earned via premium accounts will be used to maintain our high-quality host and to further advertise the server, (otservlist.org campaigns and more) so that the Classictibia community will remain full of life.
There are two custom features of Remere's Classictibia. First of them is the addition of Epic Quests. We've decided to remove Remere's Epic Quests (as there surely are people who remember how to solve them) and replace them with our own Epic Quests. The Epic Quests are extremely difficult and challenging as they require both a high-level character and the ability to solve riddles. Epic Quests are of the two custom features of Classictibia, they can be only done once, meaning that items constituting their rewards (such as Demon Legs or Horned Helmet, to name two) will remain one of a kind rares forever.
The other custom feature is player vs player arena. Its purpose is to provide you with a place where you can practice your player vs player combat abilities without the risk of losing your hard-earned experience points.
In order to enter the arena, talk to any city's temple NPC (Hello, arena, yes).
To leave the arena, speak with Monk of War who is located in arena temple (Hello, back, yes).
Dying in arena has no consequences, runes are infinite.
* Angar - the Game Master and Blackadder - responsible for bug fixing.

3.png

Technical stuff
ClassictibiaBR is hosted in Brazil on a dedicated server with solid anti-ddos protection. As we are stable financially, we can guarantee the server will stay online for years to come. We possess a 7.4 client that supports DirectX and OpenGL. The client is constructed in a way that will greatly complicate running any kind of illegal software. However, if any cheaters manage to find a way to use such software, I will take care of them personally.

If you have any questions regarding the server, ask them here or on our website's forum.

Last edited:
WHAT!!!?!????!?!? MEXICO!? you sad hole time was brazilian! then changed the date! then now change host!? omg!!!

make USA wtf bro Mexican have lag vnz = and i am chilean have 270 ping :S

Vo soy weon perrro? Brazil esta mas cerca de chile por lo tanto la conexión es mejor que la de usa, es depende en el servidor que lo pongan en brasil, la mayoría de los chilenos en ot br corre sin lag, pero DEPENDE DEL SERVIDOR EN CUAL LO pongan obviamente que si lo ponen en uno penca vay a tener lag, tambien depende tu internet.
Pero lo van a poner en un Host br lean bien

"ClassictibiaBR is hosted in Brazil on a dedicated server with solid anti-ddos protection."

Its goin to be a br host, so i think south american ppl will not have problems if its A GOOD HOST.

if is a bad host we're fucked.

Vo soy weon perrro? Brazil esta mas cerca de chile por lo tanto la conexión es mejor que la de usa, es depende en el servidor que lo pongan en brasil, la mayoría de los chilenos en ot br corre sin lag, pero DEPENDE DEL SERVIDOR EN CUAL LO pongan obviamente que si lo ponen en uno penca vay a tener lag, tambien depende tu internet.
Pero lo van a poner en un Host br lean bien

"ClassictibiaBR is hosted in Brazil on a dedicated server with solid anti-ddos protection."

Its goin to be a br host, so i think south american ppl will not have problems if its A GOOD HOST.

if is a bad host we're fucked.
se nota que no tienes idea fijate cuanto ping tienes con el host en brasil cmd ping y la ip del ot y en USA entrara mas gente a jugar y todos con el mismo ping casi o similar que prefieres pelear contra brs con ping 20? y los mxs polacos gringos etc no jugaran porque tienen 300.. si quieres jugar un ot con 20 players ok pero prefiero host en usa asi tendra mucha mas gente idiotaaaaaaaaaa

This gm never talk with normal players nor check proposals he doesnt give a fuck about his server and run multiple fake characters outside of map to keep online on his server.

You must be streamer with +300 ppl watching u 24/7 if u want to talk with gm. He doesnt answer on this forum. His last post on second thread was... at 14 jun still he made new thread rip 7.4 servers only medivia is playable nowadays :/

This gm never talk with normal players nor check proposals he doesnt give a fuck about his server and run multiple fake characters outside of map to keep online on his server.

You must be streamer with +300 ppl watching u 24/7 if u want to talk with gm. He doesnt answer on this forum. His last post on second thread was... at 14 jun still he made new thread rip 7.4 servers only medivia is playable nowadays :/
Why ? Just why...

I always talked to Angar ingame or facebook, he check proposals and yes he gives a fuck, stop being a hater man and pass lv 22 please.

Why ? Just why...

I always talked to Angar ingame or facebook, he check proposals and yes he gives a fuck, stop being a hater man and pass lv 22 please.
Did u played on europe classictibia?

1) almost every bot was working it took ppl 2-3min to walk around classictibia anti-bot
2) gm was helping streamers he banned ppl when they try to kill streamers/ask him why he do it he never answer just simply ban
3) There are characters online almost all day since week they got same lvl all time oh yea some of them are druid/sorcrs 8-15lvls ok they can make runes but how its fucking possible that after 2 weeks making runes u are not even 10mlv?

Did u played on europe classictibia?

1) almost every bot was working it took ppl 2-3min to walk around classictibia anti-bot
2) gm was helping streamers he banned ppl when they try to kill streamers/ask him why he do it he never answer just simply ban
3) There are characters online almost all day since week they got same lvl all time oh yea some of them are druid/sorcrs 8-15lvls ok they can make runes but how its fucking possible that after 2 weeks making runes u are not even 10mlv?
i did not play EU version but i can guarantee there was no common bots working. YES they all opened like they works but after a min or two you get debugged, pretty much pointless to use any of them, and even if they works, because there's no way to stop random kids from botting, it's you whoever that use bots in 7.4 OTS that are killing this shit not the hosters. I'd be glad if all of you random ass kids who needs a bot to play this version get yo ass back to 8.6. And about the streamer shit and spoofing characters, i can't really give an opinion about this since i barely logged into EU server. But as far as i remember it was very crowed everywhere so yeah... Also I think it's a good idea to give a chance to a South American lowrate server.