• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[BRAZIL] [Custom - 7.4] Nostalrius.com.br [Tuesday 04.12.2018][20:00 GMT -3]

bobxM

Nostalrius Team
Reaction score
Welcome to Nostalrius. I'm glad to announce that we are ready to open our first world in Brazil.

qJXVQpG.jpg

There will be very good latency for all South America!

Register your account and receive 5 days of premium account. Check out more information clicking (HERE!)

Nostalrius
World: Endless
Client:
Custom 7.4
IP: go.nostalrius.com.br

Endless Experience Stages

1 Level to 20 Level: 15x
21 Level to 40 Level: 10x
41 Level to 60 Level: 5x
61 Level to 80 Level: 3x
81 Level to 120 Level: 2x
121+ Level: 1x

Skills: 5x
Magic Level: 2x
Loot: Custom

⭐Bonus Experience ⭐
Sharing experience will give additional experience depending on the party size and vocations.

Activating shared experience among character of:
Same vocation: 20%
2 different vocations: 30%
3 different vocations: 60%
4 different vocations: 100%

General Information
Premium Account: Paid
Promotion: Premium Account
Outfits: Premium Account
Boats and Spells: Free Account
PZ Lock: 15 Minutes
Protection Level: Rookgaard
Level to Buy House: 50
Level to Create Guild: 20

Regards,
Nostalrius Team

Prepare myself for reset? Or close server suddenly?
U open low rate and closed the server some months after...
No thanks

I played "Reckless" for a good while and enjoyed it.

Tho I would like some EU proxy or maybe even EU server.. I do think the best of you as staff and server. It was fun and will be fun agian!

Thank you for your feedback @Cukierasek / @Scollen, @gohamvsgoku we just closed the world because there's no reason to keep a world without players after many months of game. We are always working to improve the server and keep the players for a long time.

This world (Endless) is focused on South America but we are working to create a world for the Europe players and I hope that we can launch it in the middle of the next year.

Thank you for your feedback @Cukierasek / @Scollen, @gohamvsgoku we just closed the world because there's no reason to keep a world without players after many months of game. We are always working to improve the server and keep the players for a long time.

This world (Endless) is focused on South America but we are working to create a world for the Europe players and I hope that we can launch it in the middle of the next year.
Middle of next year is far.. But I’ll try it out when that day come lol *tibiaaddict*

if there will be no proxy i will not join this server, whats the point of playing on lagg server? thx, bye

Hello @Whateverido,

You can try (WTFast.com) but like I said, this world is focused for South America and there's no way to have a good latency if you are too far, please check your latency ping the address go.nostalrius.com.br

Now you can Download the Client and follow the countdown on otservlist.org :)

Download Client: Here!

Ehhh why play if this will die in less than two or three months and then restart over and over again? (Infinite waste of time loop) I'm tired of these servers, sor

Ehhh why play if this will die in less than two or three months and then restart over and over again? (Infinite waste of time loop) I'm tired of these servers, sor

Because what else are you gonna play, you just described every 7.4 server out there, apart from Medivia and Classictibia

We are constantly working to keep the server updated with many news and improvements, I hope that you change your mind.

Back