• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[BRAZIL] [Custom - 7.4] Nostalrius.com.br [Tuesday 04.12.2018][20:00 GMT -3]

We are constantly working to keep the server updated with many news and improvements, I hope that you change your mind.

I'm not recommend this Ot for simply things, I made an account i made a knight and knights hits nothing, unbalanced server for paladins.. With 41 sword i cant even kill 10 paladin while he hits me 20 dmg almost per hits... So unbalanced server

I dont know something.. What is the point of having go.nostalrius.com.br in otservlist if you type that ip in the explorer and you get a blank page? No information in otservlist neither.... that is why this server doesnt have that much players beause these 600 who did play is because they did play before and know how to access the website if any new player from otservlist want to play they cant access to the website and maybe they just have the hope searching in google for that ip or the name of the server :/ i think you have to change that just a tip because the first time its happends to me, im not a player i just like to see, check and give feedbacks to other hosters ;)

I dont know something.. What is the point of having go.nostalrius.com.br in otservlist if you type that ip in the explorer and you get a blank page? No information in otservlist neither.... that is why this server doesnt have that much players beause these 600 who did play is because they did play before and know how to access the website if any new player from otservlist want to play they cant access to the website and maybe they just have the hope searching in google for that ip or the name of the server :/ i think you have to change that just a tip because the first time its happends to me, im not a player i just like to see, check and give feedbacks to other hosters ;)
Hello, updated. Come and play with us, I'm pretty sure that you will enjoy the server.

https://otservlist.org/ots/1619071
22:33 New record: 646 players are logged in.

New Updates!
Check the Website to know more about it!

Update-2.0.jpg

Regards,
Nostalrius Team

Back