• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[BRAZIL] World Of Piece - One Piece Online

Wiiskhp

Reaction score
1s3Rnx.png

Txa6nW.png

World of Piece is a 2D MMORPG based on the anime One Piece, which is being made innovative systems, new sprites and a map based on the anime, we already have a closed and very experienced staff.

3J9fI8.png

When creating your account, you can choose up to 7 (seven) different vocations (Anime Characters):

- Luffy.
- Zoro.
- Sanji.
- Ace.
- Nami.
- Usopp.
- Chopper.

In the game there is the system of professions where upon reaching a certain level will be unlocked 3 different professions (doctor, Cook and builder). All have their advantages and its role in his pirate gang, causing one depends on the other, for to build a boat you will need the Builder, for example, as well as to get the potions you need the doctor and get the foods will give you some benefits, one cook will need.
The PvP system is locked into incredible battles where all vocations have their roles in this epic battle!
In addition, we all know that the world of One Piece is huge and to venture in these great adventures a good navigation is necessary, right? For in World Of Piece you can browse through these seas and to venture into this amazing world full of mysteries!
And do not stop there! The game also has a super Quest following all Anime Sagas, still developing this Saga extends to Loguetown! In addition, there are several other quests that you will find exploring the world of World Of Piece!

KGfJlr.png

Official launch will occur on Friday (07/17/15) at 18:00 (GMT -3: 00).
The site (www.worldofpieceonline.com) has already been released to create accounts and perform Donations.
You can find the Spotlight all the characters with complete information in our forum: http://forum.worldofpieceonline.com/forumdisplay.php/41-Spotlight

Like us on facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/worldofpiece

It's going to be released this soon whattt! I thought it was going to be in development for a while.
Glad to see it's already ready for official launch, I'll be there :)

shieet!
i was thinking this will be some shit, but it's a great custom made ot.!

join people!

I do love One Piece so I will definitly be around to check it out :)

Played it for a little bit and I have to say the server is pretty awesome from what I've seen. It's definitely the best of its kinds, that's for sure!
I don't think I'll be playing it for now though, because with 250 players online you only get to kill 1 rat every like 10 minutes haha, it's not the most exciting thing.
Might give it another try later on down the road. :)

Played it for a little bit and I have to say the server is pretty awesome from what I've seen. It's definitely the best of its kinds, that's for sure!
I don't think I'll be playing it for now though, because with 250 players online you only get to kill 1 rat every like 10 minutes haha, it's not the most exciting thing.
Might give it another try later on down the road. :)
It is up already? Awesome!

It is up already? Awesome!
Yep! The players online has went down from 300 too around 190~ so this might be a good time to try it ;)
Smartest thing to do would be to play until you get 300 bronze berries (gold of the game) and then go train for 1 hour (can only train 1 hour per day).
It will certainly help you next time you try to play.

Yep! The players online has went down from 300 too around 190~ so this might be a good time to try it ;)
Smartest thing to do would be to play until you get 300 bronze berries (gold of the game) and then go train for 1 hour (can only train 1 hour per day).
Aight :D I have already checked it out quite a bit though rats are rare and levling is slow :p I also miss an attack spell in the first lvl but thats just me xD

worth spending time?

worth spending time?
If enjoy these types of servers sure. It's just that the EXP is super slow so if you're someone who doesn't like to grind you won't enjoy it.
Not to mention the server has like .01% of people who can speak English so you don't really have a community unless you understand Polish or Portuguese.
Also depends on if you can deal with how crowded it is.

Back